Family bonding

Lana pov:

I was standing in the kitchen as the door suddenly opened. "Hey mom, hey dad" Lily said, taking off her shoes and jacket. "Hey there" Sean said, wrapping an arm around her. "How was it, did you have fun?" I asked her with a smile. "Yes. It's nice finally having someone at my own age that I can be with" she replied and I lifted my eyebrow, acting like I was upset of her words. "Not like that I-" she started but I cut her off. "Don't worry honey I know what you mean." And a smile appeared on her face. "Anyway, how have you guys' evening been?" She asked, and a certain facial expression plastered all over her face. I knew that look. "Fine, we've just been chilling" Sean answered before looking at me with a smirk. I returned it, and luckily Lily didn't seem to notice. "That's great" she said, still with that look on her face.

"Come here my girl" I said, walking closer to her and opening my arms. She gladly jumped into my arms and hugged me tight. "I've missed you" I mumbled against her hair kissing it. "Missed you too mom" she let out, struggling because of how tight I hugged her. Suddenly I heard Sean laughing and I looked up to see a big grin on his face. I gave him a what? Look, and he just continued laughing. "It's just that she's been away for one day and you're hugging her like she's been away for years" he said between all his chuckles. "So now you're making fun of me for have missed my daughter huh?" I asked. "Of course not, you know I would never do that" he answered, walking closer to wrap his arm around me. "Oh do I?" I asked as he placed a kiss on the top of my head.

Now Lily was struggling even more because Sean joined the hug and hugging both of us tight. "mom, dad" she let out, and we both pulled away so she could finally breathe again. "Sorry bean, we've just missed you" I informed her with a grin

"Yeah and I've missed you too" she said with a ridiculous look on her face making me chuckle. Lily went up the stairs leaving me and Sean alone again.

"So, do you think she's suspecting anything" he asked, walking closer to me. "To be honest, I don't know. She had quite a smirk on her face when she asked us about last night" I answered him with a sigh. "Don't worry" he replied with a little goofy smile before kissing me. I was still not used to the fact that we were more serious now, but I really loved it. I kissed him back smiling which made it hard for him to kiss me further. A chuckle slipped his mouth and we both started giggling trying to continue the kiss but didn't succeed because of all the giggles. As we pulled away I got lost in his ocean-blue eyes. They had that little spark in them that I've always adored. "You know I love you right?" I asked, and instead of answering me he just gave me a quick but soft kiss on the lips. "I love you too" he replied tucking a stray of hair behind my ear.

"Come on, let's get ready" I said breaking the silence after a while. A confused facial expression appeared on Sean's face as my words slipped my mouth. "Get ready for what?" He asked still confused of my sentence. "I arranged a little family tour"
A smirk appeared on his face, but he just nodded before I grabbed his hand to drag him upstairs.

We went to a beach near my house. We had placed a blanket so all three of us could sit down and just enjoy the moment. But Lily got bored quickly and went out swimming in the ocean. We could see her all the time tho.

Me and Sean's relationship felt like being two teenagers again. Me and Sean had to sneak around so Lily wouldn't realize what was really going on between us. We were going to tell her soon tho, but we just wanted to make sure that this was really what we wanted, which didn't take long for us to find out. I haven't loved anyone as much as I love Sean before. It was unexplainable amazing being 'back together' after so many years. And a bonus, having our daughter in our lives.
"So" he asked locking our hands. "So what?" I asked with a slightly smile on my face. "I think it's time" he answered, and I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "For what Sean?"
He didn't answer. He simply just picked me up bridal style running towards the water and I immediately knew what was gonna happen next. "No!!! Sean no!" I yelled trying to sound mad, but failed since I was laughing. Sean's face quickly turned into a smirk as he threw me into the water soon joining me. Now the smirk on his face was turned into an amused facial expression, as his eyes glanced at my completely wet hair. "That wasn't fair" I said, looking at him with 'sad' eyes. He just laughed as he pulled me closer to him. A little giggle slipped my mouth but not loud enough for him to hear it. He let go of me and dived down under the water and swam away. A slightly chuckle slipped my mouth. And soon I heard Lily's voice. "Mom!" And I immediately looked up again to see my daughter caught in Sean's arms. "Help me!" She yelled as Sean was tickling her. I laughed as I swam as fast as I could over to them, trying to get her free from the grip he had on her. But I soon regretted that as he caught me as well, and now we were both screaming and laughing as Sean tickled us. "Sean stop!" I laughed but he didn't listen. "Sean seriously stop!" I laughed out and again he didn't listen. It wasn't before Lily got free he stopped. "You're so dumb" I laughed, as I punched his chest teasingly.

My palm stroked over his muscular chest for a split second, making me feel an impatient feeling. I couldn't wait to take what was mine. And I knew he couldn't either, since I had seen his eyes glance down my body several times.

He didn't say a thing, and a frown soon hit my face. But then he caught me and picked me up bridal style once again, as he ran through the water with me in his arms. "Sean what are you doing!?" I almost yelled as a laughter slipped my mouth.

He then threw me down into the water again and a splash appeared. When I got up he got the death stare from me, and I soon started running towards him as good as I could, since it was pretty hard running through water. And he immediately understood what was happening and ran away towards the beach. "I will get you!" I yelled but he was too fast.

And then I felt a weight on my back, and two arms wrapping around my neck. "Hey munchkin" I said, straight away knowing it was Lily. "Heyyy" she replied. I could almost hear her smirk. "What are you up to?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, turning my head to look at her. "Oh nothing. Just tired of walking" she said and I had to laugh. "So now I've got my own little koala bear?" I asked her and I felt her nodding. "Well if you didn't notice I was actually trying to get your dad to taste his own medicine. You wanna join?" I asked her, and again I felt her chin on my shoulder as she nodded.

******
"When should we tell her?" I asked Sean. We were sitting in the living room after the long day at the beach. Lily was already in bed. It was 9pm and she had had a long day since she had also been at Abby's house yesterday. "I don't know, what do you think?" He replied, stroking my leg. "I don't know either. But... we need to be sure this is something we want Sean. If we tell her and then end up breaking up, then we'll break her with the 'false' news of us being happy together again" I answered him, unsure of how he exactly felt. I knew he loved me, but I was afraid that it might just be something that would last for a short period of time. "I don't think that's a problem. Im pretty aware of what I want, and that's you my love" he said, and I blushed slightly. "So if you want me too then I see no problem" he added and I smiled. I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "I want you very much too" I answered, making him kiss my lips once again. "Then let's tell her by the end of the week. Then we'll still get some more of the 'sneaking around' time which I personally like" he said, with a smirk on his face. I chuckled knowing that he liked sneaking around with me acting like teenagers. And to be honest, I liked it too.

Sean pov:

I looked Lana deep in the eyes. Oh those dark chocolate brown eyes. I would give anything to get lost in them and never get back again. And soon I leaned in, to kiss my 'kinda' girlfriend to be. We weren't official yet but that didn't matter for me. The only thing that mattered was that I got to spent my time with her and that the love between us was present.

"You know I love you right Maguire?" She asked me, after pulling away. I just smiled at her, tucking a stray of hair behind her ear. "I do Parrilla, and I love you too" I answered her, making her blush.

I started daydreaming about the day where I would hopefully get to say 'I do' to her. But fast got kicked out of my thoughts as I remembered we would take one step at a time. It's just that I've had feelings for this woman for years, and now when I can finally allow myself to let them out, all of them just come crushing right at me. But again, one step at a time.

"What are you thinking about?" She laughed, showing off her beautiful white teeth and that beautiful smile. I got lost in her eyes again and soon a smile appeared on my face as well. "Nothing love" I answered, kissing her sweet lips one last time before cuddling on the couch for the rest of the night.
____________________________

Hey guys. I'm back after about two months of not getting updating on this fanfic😬sorry. I knew I said I would still be updating on this but I just got caught up with the other one. Anyways I'll try my best to update on both of them regularly. Lots of love mwah

(This is just kind of a filler chapter tbh)