Love

Lily pov:

"Abby!" I yelled. I was at my new friend's house. Her name is Abby and we've hung out a few times. I'm staying for the night and I'm so excited. She's the sweetest and I'm happy that I've finally made a friend here. And a bonus about this is, that Lana and Sean are going to be alone the whole night. Which I hope will bring them closer to each other. Some might say I'm crazy and too desperate to get them together but I don't care. I'm not gonna stop before they're together. "I'm coming!" Abby yelled back as I saw her running up the stairs with a big bowl of popcorn. "Which movie do you wanna watch?" She asked me placing the bowl on the little table in front of us. I lifted my shoulders in a 'I don't know,' she then took the remote and went in on Netflix. As Abby was about to start the movie she had picked, my phone buzzed. It was a message from Lana.

Mom: "hey bean. You're having fun?"

Me: "yeah, we're about to watch a movie. Can I text you later?"

Mom: "of course honey. Have fun mwah"

I closed my phone and Abby started the movie

Sean pov:

"She doesn't even have time for her mother" Lana said. "Don't worry. She's just having fun" "yeah you're right" she answered. We were sitting on the couch watching a movie. None of us really payed attention to it though. "So, you have any plans for tonight?" I asked her hoping she would say no. "Why?" She asked teasingly. "Just curious." "well I actually have some plans" she then said and my smile faded away. "I was thinking to spend the night on this couch with some red wine, snacks and maybe some cuddles from a certain someone if I'm lucky" she added and a smirk appeared on her face. I mirrored her action and a smirk appeared on mine as well. "And who could this certain someone be?" I asked slowly crawling over to her side of the couch. "Hmhhh who could it be?" She asked playing along. I chuckled and kissed her cheek. "What you say about I go pick a red wine and you'll choose a movie?" I asked and she agreed.

I went out in the kitchen and picked the red wine I knew was Lana's favourite and grabbed some chocolate I found in the cabinet as well. As I walked back into the living room I saw 'once upon a time' spelled with big letters on the screen. "I thought we could watch our first episode together" Lana explained as I placed the snacks and wine on the table. "Sure." Before turning it on she looked down at the table and saw I picked her favourite wine. "Aww" left her mouth and I smiled. "I know you qiute well huh?" I asked with a smirk. "Yes in fact you do" she answered and I wrapped my arm around her before she started the episode. Halfway through I noticed something. "This isn't our first episode together is it?" I asked looking down at her head resting on my chest. "No, but I thought the episode where we meet in Storybrooke would make better sense" she answered and I chuckled looking up at the tv again.

Regina and Robin in this episode reminds me so much of the relationship me and Lana have right now. We act like we don't love each other even though we both know we do. I sighed as the thought crossed my mind.

"Want some wine?" I asked her. "Sure." I got up and poured some wine in the two glasses "here you go" I handed her the glass. "Cheers" she said and we both took a sip of our glasses. Lana let out a deep breath. I could feel she had held onto that for a long time. I took her hand and held it tight. As I looked her in the eyes I got lost in all the beauty I saw. It might sound cliche but she really is that beautiful. Our heads turned back in the direction of the tv. It was the scene where Regina and Robin meets for the first time in that farm house. I remember that day clearly. Me and Lana just started seeing each other like 'that'. I remember how I looked her in the eyes just as I did right before.

Lana pov:

I took a sip of my wine before laying my head down on Sean's chest again. I was laying with my phone about to text Lily as I felt a hand on my hair. "Calm down Lana. She's gonna be fine" Sean said with a calm voice. "I know. It's just hard being away from her after all that has happened lately" I answered. "I know but we have to trust her and we have to trust that she's okay" he said and I turned my head in his direction. As I did he smiled at me and I just looked at him. Every time I look at him i get even more sure. He is the man I wanna spent the rest of my life with. I love him so much. I returned a soft smile to him and he caressed my hair.