Admitting feelings

TW: self harming is being mentioned in this chapter. So if that triggers you then I wouldn't recommend reading it. Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this chapter.

Lily pov:

I woke up laying in Lana's arms. I snuggled closer into her and took a deep breath. Her perfume hit my nostrils immediately. I smiled. "mom" I whispered lifting my head up to hers. "mhm" she groaned. "mom" I whispered again. Her eyes slowly opened and I smiled at her. When she saw it was me, she instantly smiled back. "hey baby" she said in her sleepy morning voice. "hi" I answered as I smiled brighter. She lifted herself up on her elbows. "what's up?" she asked me. "nothing much. I just couldn't sleep." She booped my nose "you know I love you right?". "yes" I answered, and she smiled. I could see the little spark in her eyes that she gets whenever she looks at me. "come here" she said as she pulled me down to her. She placed my head on her chest and I buried my head in her shirt as always. I just felt safe when I did cause then I knew she had me if something would happen or if something would go wrong. "you know we're leaving today and on Tuesday i've been invited to an interview. And you're actually also invited" she then said as she was playing with my hair. I lifted my head up from her chest and looked at her with a confused look on my face "why me?" I asked. "cause they wanna meet you and say hi" she replied still playing with my hair. "i don't know" I said hesitatingly and she took her index finger and lifted up my chin. "i know that you're going through a rough time right now and you don't have to go with me if you don't want to, but I know that you'll do great and im sure you'd have a blast" she said and I sighed. "i'll think about it." she leaned in and kissed my forehead. "im proud of you" she said as she laid her head back down on her pillow. I placed my head on her chest and let her play with my hair again.

Sean pov:

I woke up to the voices of Lana and Lily talking. I turned onto my left side to see that I was the only one in the bed. I let out a groan and turned back onto my back. As I did a sudden weight hit me and when I opened my eyes Lana was facing me. "hey sleepy" she said with a bright smile. "hey" I answered in my morning voice. A smirk appeared on her face and I frowned. "what are you up to?" I asked. "nothing. Im just in my goofy Lana mood." I laughed. "guys get up!" a voice yelled out from the bathroom. Me and Lana frowned as a laughter slipped our mouths. "and what are you up to young lady?!" I yelled back. She walked out of the bathroom while brushing her teeth. "just get up. i have a surprise for you." me and Lana both lifted a brow as we turned our heads in her direction. "a surprise?" Lana asked in a suspicious voice. "yes so get up sleep heads." We did as we got told to and got up. We were about to change from our night clothes as Lily stepped in. "uh, uh" she let out. I gave her a 'what now?' look and she handed both of us some robes. "take some swimsuits on and put this over." "okay miss" I answered teasingly. She threw a pillow at me and walked out of the room again. As she did I let out a little chuckle.

As me and Lana were ready we walked out of the room to see Lily facing us. "perfect" she whispered. Me and Lana looked at each other unknown of what that little beast had in her mind. "here" she said as she handed us two papers. "this is what you're going to do today, I've already planned it all with the workers and they are ready for you in 5 minutes." "Spa, manicure and relaxing hot tub?" I read out loud. "yes so if you would be nice and leave now so they wouldn't have to wait on you that would be great" she said as she got behind us and pushed us both against the door. "okay, okay" Lana said. "i have my own legs" she added. "then use them woman" Lily said and I chuckled. Those two.

Lana and I were now down in the reception. "where did we have to go next?" Lana asked as she pulled out the paper from her pocket. "it says that we have to go down there" she then added and pointed at some stairs to our left. "then lets go" I said. The stairs lead to an amazing place full of pools and fountains. I could see Lana's eyes scanning it all. "wow it's beautiful in here" she said completely amazed. "yes very"