old memories

Sean POV:

I woke up almost out of the bed. I was laying on the egde of the small bed. I looked to my side to see Lily and Lana all snuggled up. I smiled lightly because of what i saw. My arm was still around Lily and i could exatcly reach Lana's head so i started stroking her hair as i did the night before. She started mumbling something and i just laughed cause of how cute it was. Her eyes opened slowly and she looked really confused. "hey" i whispered and her head turned in my direction. As soon as she saw me i think she remembered what happened last night and why she wasn't in her own bed. Her confused look immediately faded away and she started smiling. "morning". "good morning" she asnwered.

We both looked down at Lily who was still sleeping and we smiled at each other. I started stroking Lily's hair as i did with Lana's and she started mumbling things too. She slowly woke up just as Lana did. I noticed her small features looked like Lana's and i smiled. She really looks like Lana. It's so cute. "hey bean" Lana said to Lily and caressed her hair.

Lily buried her face in the sheets cause she didn't want to get up. "someone's sleepy" Lana said and ran her fingers through Lily's hair. "we're going to set today" Lana added. As soon as she said that Lily's eyes went wide open. Both me and Lana giggled. "which scenes are you going to film today?" Lily asked and i looked up at Lana. "uhm... i think it's an..." Lana cut me off. "yeah i think it's an outlawqueen scene" she said. "oh my god" Lily replied. Again me and Lana giggled but a bit more awkward this time. "sooo... you better get up before we'll drive without you" i said. "hah i bet im faster than you" she asnwered. "oh really miss. We'll see" i said with a smirk on my face and got up. She got up too and Lana just laughed at us. "you're really making this a competition?" Lana asked with a chuckle. I walked towards her "if you don't get up too i'll make you a part of it" i said and tickled her. She started laughing cutely. "okay, okay i'll get up" "that's what i thought" i said and smirked at her. She stuck her tounge out at me and i did the same at her.

Lily POV:

I was looking through all of my clothes in my wardrobe as Lana slipped out of bed. "Should I help you find something?" She asked. "Yes please, I really don't know what I should wear" "here let me" she said and walked towards the wardrobe and I stepped behind her. She took out some pieces of clothes and placed it on the bed. "What about these?" She pointed at some blue baggy jeans. "Yeah sure" "and then with this?" She again asked and pointed at a green sweatshirt. Actually it wasn't even that bad. "Yes that's fine" I said and took the clothes. I put it on. I then took my makeup bag and as I was about to apply some mascara Lana interrupted my action "uh, uh" she said. "What, am i not allowed to wear makeup?" I asked a bit confused. "Sure you are, I'm just gonna do it so you won't mess up" she said and winked at me. "Hey am I that bad?" I asked and tried to sound upset but failed. "No honey I'm just kidding. Sometimes it's just nice trying something new" she said and when I thought about it she's actually right. So I just walked towards her, handing her my makeup bag and let her do it.

As she was done she smiled at her work and let me take a look in the mirror. Wow she really knows what she's doing. "What do you think?" She asked me. "It's amazing" I answered. It was natural but still classy at the same time. She just smiled at me and walked towards the door. "Mom" I said. She turned around "yes honey?" "Thank you" "of course. Now hurry up before dad is ready" she said and then it hit me that we were still competing. "God I totally forgot" I said. She laughed as she left the room. I rushed to take my jewelery on and went downstairs, and there he was standing all dressed up and ready to go. I sighed "noo I forgot. It doesn't count" "what did I say" he just said and I rolled my eyes as a little laugh slipped out my mouth. "Come on guys let's go" Lana said and I grabbed my shoulder bag and followed Lana and Sean out to the car.

While we were driving Lana and Sean talked about something. "what is it?" i asked from the backseat. "it's just that we're 20 minutes early so we thought about stopping for some breakfast" Lana said "yesss" i answered excited. They both chuckled. "where do you wanna stop?" "dunkin donut's" i said. "okay" Lana answered while looking back at me from the passenger seat and smiled.