Drawing ;)

Do you like hot shirtless guys? ...I don't that much, but I drew one anyway 😳

I'll be giving a better analysis in my art book, but I'll give a small one here

This drawing was WAY outside of my comfort zone. Again, not the biggest fan of shirtless guys, especially if they're more muscular. It makes me a bit uncomfortable to look at them, but I end up impulsively looking at them sometimes and quickly darting my eyes away. Then I feel disgusting for looking, even though I didn't want to in the first place.

I've always wanted to try drawing one though, but I'd always chicken out. If you're a long time fan of my art, you'll know I've never drawn one before. There's always a jacket or something covering the chest. Sometime recently I watched a video on how to draw the torso and I said "Ok this is the day I try to draw that." It was 2 in the morning and I opened my drawing app... I ended up chickening out of drawing the whole thing and chopped off the drawing just below the pecs and first row of abs. No I won't be showing it because I didn't like how it turned out. I couldn't get the arms to connect with the body.

Back to this drawing. Yes, it was way out of my comfort zone, but I did it anyway. This is the first time actually drawing a fully shirtless guy. Or abs, for that matter. I'm proud of myself for being able to draw something I would've never drawn otherwise.

Here have a close up 😳

(Yeah yeah the left eye is funky, I know)