2# Bloody disarray

You opened your eyes and found yourself in a sitting position, on a desk, you assumed. Something was missing, you knew it. Also, you felt incredibly faint, as if you were about to fall asleep again.

Two men were talking, so you didn't even dare to move anything, except for your eyes. "Look, we cannot afford all this constant damage Freddy causes," the employee explained. So that bear was called Freddy? "We already used to have problems fixing Bonnie up every time he... you know. But if he also damages the new animatronic, who at least brings remnant, it'll be an even bigger issue! We have to stop him."

Remnant? What was that?

"No, this is actually very interesting," the man with a British accent said as he rubbed his chin. "I am aware of the difficulties cooperating with him. But I have plans for him, just you wait and see."

The employee sighed. "Fine." He put his gloves on, grabbed into a plastic bag and pulled something bloody, fleshy out of it.

As the worker stepped a bit closer, you closed your eyes. "Nonono," the British man said. "You don't necessarily have to give it to them tonight. They didn't deserve it." And Freddy did?

The two men left you in Parts & Service.

You looked at your left hand, which was now missing. Freddy, that little jerk. What did you even do? Why was he so rude to you in the first place? Besides, what was a remnant? Maybe you could ask Baby, she knew everything best.

Oh, Baby. She lied to you about Freddy supposedly being gone, but why? Did she hate him in some way?

You got off the desk, barely being able to stand. For some reason, you felt tired, exhausted and weak, as if you caught the worst fever ever. You barely managed to open the door, and walked through the darkness in Funtime Auditorium. Eventually, you felt so weak that you nearly fell. What was the matter?

Someone in the darkness suddenly put an arm around you, just like a sober friend would do with his drunk one, and walked with you. "Where are you off to?" You immediately recognized Foxy's radio-like voice.

You weakly smiled in gratitude, glad that Foxy is so eager to help you in your condition. "Circus Baby's Auditorium. I need to talk to her."

Foxy helped you get out of Funtime Auditorium. "Didn't give you remnant today, huh? Happens to everyone who only dysfunctions and hence doesn't get rent for a day or so. But for some reason, they still give Freddy remnant, although he hasn't performed for probably... months by now." His gaze moved to your missing hand. "Speaking of Freddy... did he do tha-"

"What is... remnant?" you finally asked, interrupting Foxy. Your curiosity was just killing you.

"Oh, it's just some sort of thing we get fed with in order to be conscious, you need to refill it everyday though. Nothing much, heh."

"What is it made of? Can I get it myself?"

Foxy avoided eye contact. "I dunno. Maybe Baby knows."

You thanked Foxy for his help and headed to Circus Baby's auditorium. There was a door for the workers to put the animatronics in, because we couldn't fit through the vents. After you arrived at the door, you knocked with your right fist. You hid your left, missing hand behind your back. 

"Hey newbie, come in!", she greeted you with a smile. Her room was bright unlike the others. As she told you to, you entered. She had some old, used, colorful crayons and a piece of crumpled paper lying on the ground, which she probably stole from the lost & found box. There was a little doodle of a yellow flower drawn on it. 

Baby noticed your weak state and how you were walking so slowly, getting concerned for your well-being. "Is something wrong?"

"Eh, so... why did you lie about Freddy?" you asked, to which Baby raised her eyebrows. She was caught, and she knew that.