Chapter Twelve

The boat ride over was so relaxing, the ocean water coming up hitting me in the face as my hair blew in the wind. I watched as Emily drove the boat, she looks sexy doing anything.

When we arrived at the island my mouth fell open. The most amazing and beautiful house stood in front of me. It looked like something off of tv, I didn't want to believe that I was actually seeing this.

"Holy shit.. This is a rental house?!" I asked as we walked up the back side of the look alike Greek Villa. I loved the white exterior and the calming colors of the furniture.

"Well.. It's our house. I bought it." I stopped all of sudden making Emily bump into me. I spun around looking at her.

"What?!"

"It's our house well island. Whenever you need to get away you can come here."

"How?" She took my hand and guided me into the house.

"Well, one of my moms good friend owned this island some years back. When I knew that I was coming to London I called him up. I had some people come in and clean up, paint a little and make it home for us." I stared at her with so much love in my eyes. Nobody has ever thought about buying me an island let alone actually doing it. "Also, I love Greece and since I can't go that far I decided to make this house a look alike"

"I love it Emily, it's so beautiful here.. Thank you" I wrapped my arms around her neck bringing here into a kiss. Her hands immediately found my hips pulling me closer to her.

"Of course baby, you're a Prentiss now. You're always gonna be taken care of. Now, let me show you around" she pulled away and grabbed my hand. She showed me the first floor where the kitchen, office, theater, and lounge was. The second floor held most of the guest rooms and the home gym. Lastly, the third floor which held the master suite. It ran across the whole third floor. Two walk in closets, one for her the other for me. The bathroom was huge, with a massive garden tub that I couldn't wait to soak in.

The last room she showed me held most of the equipment for the business. There were all kinds of guns, devices and cameras that surrounded the entire property.

"Now, these are your protection while I'm gone. I believe you already know how to handle things Agent Jareau" I smiled at her as I fingered a AK-47 that hung on the wall.

"Of course, I'm the best shooter in the FBI and an even better one for business" she licked her lips looking at me. I saw as she looked me up and down, I squeezed my thighs together. I licked my lips staring at her.

"There's one more room.. This room is our private space." I nodded and took the hand she held out for me. We went back to the third floor, from there she took me to this door I didn't even notice, it had a number lock on it. "Inside this room is where we play.. Where we let our wild side run free." She put in the passcode and opened the door, she let me in first. I was silent as I walked around the room taking in everything.

There were whips, chains, a stripper pole and a bed. In addition to those things, there were also cuffs, ropes, paddles, ben wa balls and eye masks. I could feel Emily's eyes on me as I walked around the room. On the ceiling there were mirrors above the bed. There was also this metal frame. "What's that?" I asked Emily pointing at it.

"Oh.. It's a metal frame, when let it down I can tie you up to it.." I stared at her before nodding.

"Right.. So.. Has this room always been here or?"

"Well, I had a few things added when I was getting the house cleaned and everything. I told you I was very big into the BDSM world." I ran my finger along the bed, leather, I shivered then looked over at her.

"When are we going to use this room?"

"Whenever you want to. Now, later, a year from now. Whenever you're comfortable." We stayed in there for a few more minutes before heading downstairs.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

After we left the Redrum we headed downstairs so I could make us something to eat. It was dinner time. I decided to go with steaks and baked potatoes along with a side salad. The kitchen was stocked full with all kinds of food.

I set the table up with our food along with a bottle of wine. Jennifer had turned on some soft jazz music for us to eat to. We sat down at the table and fell into a comfortable conversation. We asked each other about our lives, she told me about her parents and siblings back home in PA. Then she told me about her team, how they are her second family.

I know she misses them and I hate that I pulled her away from that. I promised her as soon as all this is over with that we were going back to Virginia and making a life there. But the business will never stop, that's who I am, it's up to her if she wants to stay or leave..

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Trust me.. A sex scene is coming up VERY soon and when it does you're probably gonna need a fan and a few bottles of water. 😈

Jennifer got an island.. Because Emily is leaving.. Let that sink in. We all want an Emily. 🥺👉🏾👈🏾

I apologize that the chapter is short.

Remember Black Lives Matter ✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿♥️