Chapter Thirty-Two

WARNING: M rated. Same thing applies here as they were in previous chapters.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

I had my face buried into the pillow, my ass arched in the air, and my feet were hanging over the side of the bed. I moaned when she took my heels off and started kissing my feet. Her thumb came up to rub against my clit. "Yes!" I hissed pushing back against it. She smacked my ass standing up.

"Don't move Jennifer" I heard her walking around the room then I felt her come to where my head is. She lifted my head up and snapped something around my neck, it was cold and I knew it was the choker I bought. She tugged at it and I gasp.

"You look so sexy like this. Ready for me to use, your pussy is dripping, your ass is spread wide for me. Do you want me to fuck your ass baby? Huh, you gonna be my good little whore?" I nodded my head.

"Yes please sir, fuck my ass!" She grabbed the vibrator and turned it on placing it against my clit. I arched my back more pushing into it. "Oh fuck!"

"Who owns you?!"

"You daddy!"

"Who's whore are you?"

"I'm yours daddy. Fuck I'm gonna cum, don't stop please!" She pulled the vibrator and I almost bursted in tears. "No daddy please, I need to cum" I begged.

"You're such a filthy slut, begging to cum. How do you want to cum whore?" She pulled the choker until I sat up looking at her. My eyes were glossy, lips swollen, and my pussy was throbbing so bad.

"I want you to fuck my ass daddy, please. I want you to stretch my asshole, please sir" I pouted looking at her, she grabbed my face roughly kissing me then pulled back spitting into my mouth and slapping me across the face, I almost orgasmed right then and there. My body was on fire.

"Your wishes are my commands" she climbed on to the bed behind me, she squirts some lube on my hole before sliding in. My breath catches, I didn't realize she was this big.

"Fuuuuck" I groan as she pushes into me, I bit into the pillow as she starts pounding into me, her balls hitting my clit. Hearing her pound into me is turning me on so much.

"God your ass feels so amazing" she pulls on the choker as she goes faster, my eyes are starting to roll back. I can't catch my breath.

"I'm gonna cum so fucking hard baby, don't stop please!" Her thumbs dig into my back dimples as she goes deeper. She smacks my ass over and over until I can't speak anymore on the verge of the biggest orgasm I've ever had. I push back against her moaning loudly as my ass squeezes her cock.

"Fuck that's it baby, cum all over my cock like the filthy whore you are" she reaches under me and starts rubbing my swollen clit. I fall flat as I cum, she continues to pound into me. My body is shaking as she lays on me bringing me down from my orgasm. "That's it baby, cum for me, give it all to daddy"

"Yes daddy keep fucking me!" She pulls out and flips me over thrusting back into me. I wrap my arms and legs around her as she pounds into my pussy. My nails leave marks on her back, I have hickies covering my neck and chest.

"I want you to fill me with your cum daddy, please. Give me your baby" she groans into my neck as her cock pulses inside of me, I'm on the verge of another orgasm.

"That's it baby, make me cum then I want your cum to shoot inside of me, fill me up until it's leaking out"

"Fuck I'm gonna cum baby" I grab her face smashing our lips together as we cum, I feel her shoot into me covering my walls. I rub my hands up and down her back as we there catching our breath.

"God that was amazing" she said placing soft kisses against my lip.

"That was out of this world, holy shit"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

After laying there for 30 minutes we got and headed into the bathroom to shower, when Emily was done she climbed out so I could take care of myself since I had more areas to tend to. After my shower I climbed out and went into the bedroom, I smiled when I noticed that Emily had cleaned up. I threw on one of her shirts and some underwear and went in search for her. She was in the living room surrounded by gifts.

"What's all this baby?" I asked coming to sit in her lap.

"Happy Valentines Day. These are my gifts to you" I smiled and pressed a kiss against her lips.

"Thank you so much baby, I love you"

"I love you too" We spent the rest of the evening opening up all our gifts. She had gotten me some new purses and heels along with some diamonds and a new computer since I broke mine. After that we grabbed some ice cream and headed upstairs to our room to relax for the night.

I laid in bed that night praying after Emily went to sleep. I prayed for a baby, for a miracle.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Okay, that's the end of all the sex for now 😂 if she's not pregnant after that then I don't know what to say.

Stay tuned babies! ♥️