meanwhile at camp half-blood...

Mckenzee was watching over Percy so that Annabeth could get some sleep. while she sat there, making sure he was warm, putting a warm washcloth on his forehead, she thought about Will. she and Will fought a lot. but still, he was the best healer at camp. If anyone could help Percy and Piper, it was him.

Mckenzee was snaped out of her thoughts when she heard Leo yell, "YES!"

"what's up Leo?" she asked.

"Nico and Will are on their way back! they found the death lady!" he yelled. everybody cheered. even Percy lifted his hand in excitement. then Cassie from the Hecate cabin yelled, "they're at camp!!" 

the counselors of most of the cabins went with Hazel, Leo, Reyna and Mckenzee to give them warm clothes and say congratulations. when they got there, Nico and Will already had warm clothes on, and they rushed over the group.

"How has it gotten this bad? we weren't gone that long, were we?" Nico asked.

"She is here." the woman standing next to them said. Mckenzee assumed she was Thana.

"who's here?" Reyna asked. Leo looked down. "Leo? what's wrong?"

"Leo has something to say." Nico said looking straight at Leo. he hesitated, then said, "me, Piper and Jason sort of made this French goddess mad in Canada, and now she's cursed the camp."

"LEO!!!!" everyone said.

Thana looked around for a minute. then she took a wrench from her belt. the wrench slowly began to melt into a 3 feet long scythe. the blade of the scythe was pure black stygian iron. the snow around her melted, and the grass under her feet turned black. "Come out you damm cowered!!!!" she yelled. a shape appeared in the snow falling from the sky and turned into a goddess.

"a cowered you say." the goddess said.

"Did I stutter? what in Tartarus are you doing here Khione? shouldn't you be in your fancy castle with your daddy and your hockey brain brothers?" Thana asked, leaning on her scythe.

"N-no! I'm allowed to leave! I go where I please bone, um, brains!" she replied.

"Right. anyway, I'm gonna need you to leave. like, right now. by the way, you need to work on your come backs snow queen." Thana said hoisting her scythe up into a ready position. Nico, Will, get to the bunker. now."

"But Thana we can help!" Nico tried to protest but then she turned to him with pure black eyes.

"Now! I won't ask again." she ordered. Nico didn't protest this time.