Ch.8: Nico gets a call from Jason.

Nico was cleaning up his cabin, (Hazel, his sister, came by and stayed the night) when his mirror started to glow. Jason was Iris calling him. he tapped on the glass and the first thing he saw was Jason's blue eyes (comparable to lightning). when it came to things like tech, (which is sayin' something because half-bloods can't use tech,) he could be an old man.

"Jason?" Nico asked.

"Nico! hay! can you see me?"

"Back up a little bit." he said.

"Oh." he said. "Can you see me now?"

"Yep." Nico laughed. "what's up?"

"Oh......well," Jason explained that he was having......trouble.

"Girl trouble?" Nico asked. "Cause if so, I'm not the guy you should be asking. i deal with boy trouble."

"Not exactly." he said, putting his hand on his neck. "Piper is acting.......all angry. and she's eating all the Oreos. and the pizza. and well.... all of our junk food."

"ooooooooooh. it's her time of the month."

"Her what?"

"Well girls have this thing that happens once a month. it's just part of being a girl."

"How do you know all this?" Jason asked looking concerned and grossed out.

" Hazle hit puberty." Nico said.

"Oh." Jason said looking stunned.

then Will walked into the cabin. he told Nico he wanted to talk, then he noticed Jason in the mirror and waved. "Hi Jason!" he said. "Ok I got to go Jason," Nico said. " Just.... don't make her mad. and knock when you enter a room. Always. bye!" and he slashed the image.

PS: Jason needed more help, so he called Annabeth.........it was also her time of the month. Jason is officially scarred for life.

also, PS: the picture is fanart for a part in Heros of Olympus. Jason and Nico went to go get this Septer of death or whatever, and to get it they had to go to cupid. and they had to fly. flying was not the problem. Jason could fly. Nico is afraid of Hights. plus, he doesn't like to be touched. so......yea.