War of the Worlds (New World)

War of the Worlds (June-September 2018 a.t.b

(Very above right: Wehrmacht Leopard 2A4s tanks in Ontario front

(Very above right: Wehrmacht Leopard 2A4s tanks in Ontario front. Verly above left: GGR troops landed on Holy Britannian Empire for a first time. Above right: Imperial Japanese Army seized Tokyo Settlement after the Second Battle of Tokyo. UFN Chinese branch still continue to pushed out the remnants of Britannian military in Japan. Middle right: Soviet Tunguskas moved along with Soviet Army convoys. Middle left: F.L.E.I.J.A detonated in near of prototype Damocles who has been completed. Very low: Yamato-class of the IJN was bombarded the coast of Shimane Settlement)

Happened in: New World

Belligerents:

Allied side:

Einheitspakt:

- Greater Germanic Reich

- Exiled Empire of Japan Army, Navy, Air Force

- New Roman Empire

- Chinese Federation

Non-Einheitspakt:

- Union of Soviet Socialist Republics

- Black Knights

- United Federation of Nations

Hostile Side:

- Holy Britannian Empire

Result:

- The war still ongoing

The War of the Worlds in a New World, in the Germany as the Third World War in Old World and in the USSR (New World) as the Great Liberation War (Великая Освободительная Война), is a hypothetical global conflict. The global conflict began in Around July 2018 a.t.b after the ratification of UFN and later followed by German-Soviet joint invasion of Holy Britannian Empire, culminating in a battle against the long-time rival of the Greater Germanic Reich, the Holy Britannian Empire on Britannian mainland. Using the latest advancements in military technology, the world's superpowers fought on land, sea and air to further their own aims. After the Second Battle of Tokyo was complete then the Japan was back to it's original hands and Britannian military retreat to Britannian mainland to prevent the occupiers take their homeland (Germans and Soviets). The war still ongoing, but there's a news that Australia join the war and occupied Area 9 aka New Zealand from Britannian military.