Chapter 5

Nunnally: <Is that you, Lelouch? It’s me, Nunnally.>

Suzaku: If your memory hasn’t returned, you won’t know who she is. Go on Lelouch. Let’s hear your answer.

Lelouch: Suzaku, you’ve got me trapped.

Nunnally: <Um, this is my brother, isn’t it?>

Lelouch: I can’t do this. I can’t lie to Nunnally. I…I…!!! Rolo? Good work. Keep him like that.

Rolo came and activated his Geass and made Suzaku just speechless

Rolo: You have to hurry. Don’t forget the time limit.

Lelouch: I know. Nunnally, listen to me.

Nunnally: <Lelouch, it is you.>

Lelouch: For right now, we have to act like we’re strangers. It’s necessary. Just follow my lead. I’m going to come for you. I swear it. So until then… until then… I love you, Nunnally! You’re confusing me with someone else. That’s right. I’m just a student at the school here.

Suzaku: Lelouch, your memory really hasn’t come back?

Lelouch: Yes, I beg your pardon.

Nunnally: <Forgive me. When I heard you are a good friend of Suzaku’s, I guess I just jumped to conclusions. It’s just…I…>

Lelouch: No, please, it’s an honor for me to speak with a royal princess.

Nunnally: <Um… could you please put Suzaku back on?>

Lelouch: Yes, Your Highness.

Suzaku: Forgive me Nunnally. I didn’t mean to cause a misunderstanding.

Nunnally: No, it’s all right. He just seemed so similar that it surprised me. Well…um…I’ll see you when I get to Area 11.

Turns out Nunnally was in a plane at the Holy Britannia Empire AFB at California Base

Holy Britannian Empire, California Base, Inside the ship

Guilford: Don’t underestimate the threat. He may be at a disadvantage but we are still dealing with Zero and other Elevens that have a heavy firepower out there. You could be sure he has some plan underway.

Upson: Such a cowardly response, when they call you the Spearhead of the Empire. Fortunately Viceroy Nunnally has me to protect her, your services won’t be needed.

Guilford: But General, Zero…

Upson: Dead, Lord Guilford. Zero was killed last year. The Zero we face now is just using his name. Princess Cornelia would regret seeing your contemptible fear for this cheap impostor.

Lloyd: Speaking of regret.

Upson: Earl Asplund.

Lloyd: Sorry we’re late. Adjusting Lancelot took longer than we thought it would.

Guilford: It’s been quite a while, Earl Asplund.

Lloyd: That’s because I’m working directly under little Charlie now.

Upson: Are you referring to His Majesty…

Cecile: Please forgive him sir. Lloyd, please!

Lloyd: Hum, Did I say something wrong?

Guilford: I see that you haven’t changed. As for the item we discussed.