Chapter 15

5 day later, Area 11 Viceroy Government Bureau

Guilford: The emperor has gone?

Cecile: He’s disappeared?

Nunnally: He has. I’ve just received word from Prime Minister Schneizel about it. It’s important that we restrict this information to only those present here. He also said that this situation is only known to a handful of people in the homeland.

Guilford: What on earth happened to him?

Nunnally: There is no news on the investigation.

Edgar: Hold on a minute. Won’t this affect our plans to attack the Chinese Federation?

Claudio: If His Majesty isn’t present to issue a declaration of war then we can’t do anything.

Lohmeyer: And there’s domestic security. If the Numbers were to learn of this situation you had better have new policies in place.

Nunnally: Well, I…

Lohmeyer: People expect action from authority figures.

Gino: Ah, miss Lohmeyer, do you think you’d like to handle it alone?

Lohmeyer: Sorry, I meant no disrespect.

Suzaku: (mind) Is this for the best? With the emperor gone, Nunnally should be safe for now. But...

Edgar: Wait a minute! I just realized that this established Chinese Federation is an ally of the Greater Germanic Reich and a member of the Einheitspakt. So are we being too reckless with the Your Majesty words of wanting to declare war on Germany's allies?

Guilford: shut up, don't say anything again about 5 day ago

Edgar: sorry

In Avalon

Schneizel could not accept what he heard in Dallas, that Nina had joined the German side because HBE's conduct in governing was very wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Flashback

Holy Britannian Empire, Dallas Research Institute

Researcher 1#: F.L.E.I.J.A. activation, confirmed.

Researcher 4#: It worked!

Kanon: I can’t believe the explosive force!

Researcher 2#: Chief, congratulations!

Nina: Oh no. The whole staff at Invogue deserves the credit.

Schneizel: You’ll have to accept the compliment, Nina. You are a genius!

Nina: I’m very honored, Prince Schneizel. Now war itself will change, and mankind, with it.

Schneizel: Damocles is here at last.

Hearing that, they immediately became nervous because Damocles was already destroyed

Researcher 2#: Ummm, about that...

Nina: Damocles was destroyed by Stonehenge Railgun and I was sending the coordinates of Damocles itself to GGR

Kanon: what?

Nina: *sinister laugh* You all Britannian fools, do you think I'm gonna working with you all?

Kanon: but--

Nina: After I realize that Euphemia is resurrected again and I don't need you all guys again

Researcher 7#: You traitor!