Chapter 8

Narrator: The Chinese Federation, an alliance of nations boasting the largest population on the planet.
But the truth is, it can be called a doddering old man.
The symbol of this alliance is the empress. His neighboring countries was GNR and Euro Britannia

The ruling class which controls society from within her shadow has grown exceedingly tyrannical while poverty and stagnation have sapped the life from the nation's people.
When the Black Knights fled Japan they sought refuge in this neighboring federation.

The High Eunuchs, the most powerful men at the time, lend the Japanese people the man-made island of Hourai, built for tidal power generation off the Jiangsu province on the coast of the Yellow Sea.

Even though this arrangement was worked out well in advance, all the political implications of the deal will not become apparent until a later time.

The Chinese Federation became a temporary ally of GNR to be able to face Britannia in Area 13 or Cambodia, In Cambodia there was a proxy war between the GNR-assisted FCM, and the Britannian

In Horai Island

Minami: Man, the Federation's laying a lot of recognition on us.

Sugiyama: There was that whole bit with Sawasaki, too. Think they're pro-Japanese?

Asahina: The High Eunuchs, you mean?

Tamaki: Asahina! Don't you know? The High Eunuchs may be guys but they got no jewels down below.

Minami: That's enough. You'll get us in trouble for saying stuff like that.

Tamaki: Aw, chill out!

Ohgi: Hey, I need a hand off-loading the knightmares.

Asahina: What? They're here already? Something's gotta be going on behind the scenes for India to be giving us this much cooperation.

Tamaki: No, I think it's that they're serious. They want their independence from the Chinese Federation as well.

Asahina: Rakshata mentioned that, too.

Tamaki: Considering the place is nowheresville.

Akihito: well how about you all?

Minami: So, what your purpose in here?

Akihito: just walk around, that my favorite

Tamaki: geez man, You should reduce your use of Formula

Akihito: No i can't

Tamaki: Because what?

Akihi: Because it's fucking fun, don't you?!

In other building

Children: C'mon. Hurry.

Diethard: We finished picking out stuff leader candidates. Should we assign them to the Ikaruga for now?

Lelouch: Yes. That leaves us with the municipal leaders.

Diethard: Correct. Let's work with the intelligent section and get that setup. Now then, if you'll excuse me.

Kallen: Are you sure that we can depend on Diethard? He acts on his own like what he did with Sayoko.

Lelouch: On the contrary, he's easy to read.