Chapter 16

Narrator: on June, 2018 a.t.b. Greater Germanic Reich, the 2.5 superpower nation has declared war on Holy Britannian Empire, following by another country.

Kagoshima Settlement Coast, Area 11

The city seems deserted and filled with Britannia troops, but something makes their guts weaken

Britannian Army 2#: What? What is that?

They saw from the ocean there was a shot and aimed at them and finally the artillery shells and missiles hit the Kagoshima Settlement until it was completely destroyed.

In IJN Yamamoto (BB-05), Bridge Deck

Yamamoto Crew 1#: All the missiles and cannon shells have hit Kagoshima's defenses

Yamamoto Captain: Taste it, Britannians! You've been kissed by a 46-inch cannon!

He was excited as he saw the combined Japanese army of China and the Black Knights begin to land in Kagoshima

Meanwhile on Tokyo Settlement, G-1 Mobile Base

Britannian Army 9#: Enemy headed for Yamaguchi-- No, Yamaguchi has fallen!

Soldier 1#: Garcia team, wiped out!

Britannian Army 5#: Damn the Black Knights and those exiled Japanese Army! How did they amass this strength?

Britannian Army 3#: We thought we could hold our territorial defense line, but after what Xingke did to us in the battle of the East China sea…

Bismarck: All right. Don’t panic. As long as we are able to defend Area 11, all the imperial armies led by Prince Odysseus and the other royal family members can rush into the U.F.N. territories and German teritory. The remaining Knights of the Round are deployed on the front line as well.

Britannian 2#: Sir! The Germans attack Area 11 from the direction of the Niigata Settlement! And the Niigata Settlement has fallen!

Bismarck: What?! How is that possible?!

Britannian Army 3#: Not just the Niigata Settlement. Gunma Settlement and Nagano Settlement, has been fall!

Bismarck: I can't believe that this is the fastest Blitzkrieg attack ever, surpassing even ours

Britannian Army 2#: Reports from other regions! Not only Kagoshima! Miyazaki Settlement, Kumamoto Settlement, Nagasaki Settlement, Saga Settlement, Fukuoka Settlement and Oita Settlement has fall!

Britannian Army 8#: Crazy! Even the Japanese and the Black Knights used this German attack doctrine!

Britannian Army 1#: We have estimated when they will arrive in Tokyo and they will arrive... They will be here in night time!

Britannian Army 10#: We have news that the Soviets have taken over the Hokkaido and Aomori Settlement! And they even arrived at Akita and Iwate Settlement

Bismarck: Damn, the Soviets got involved too

Britannian Army 4#: Hiroshima Settlement, Shimane Settlement and Ehime Settlement has fallen!

Bismarck: (mind) Damn it, at this rate, Area 11 can't be saved anymore

In Da Longdan

Kaguya: Or to put it another way, if Japan is liberated, the other colony areas of Britannia will spring into action one after another which will redefine the map of the world.

Simultaneously, these words connect

Bismarck: In summation…

Kaguya: It’s the decisive battle!