Chapter 9

Narrator: Three great powers control the world. Three of them, the Holy Britannian Empire, the Chinese Federation and the Greater Nazi Reich, are trying to become one through a political marriage.

This would be the ultimate threat to the United States of Japan (Japanese Empire in future). That is why Zero has acted by "kidnapping" the Chinese Federation’s young empress, the symbol of her nation.

Meanwhile coup was happening in Euro Britannia, Komi Rebel Forces has been take over by communists faction, meanwhile Alexey Taboritsky was dead in the battlefield when coup is still on.

Can dreams cut a path through destiny? Can passion triumph over fate? Or are such things ephemeral? Like flower petals fluttering in the breeze.

Back to the Chapel

Xingke: (mind) I see, Zero, you have a plan, don't you?

Xia: You are German! Why don't you guys help us?

Hanz: You idiot, you violated Nuremberg Law No. 10.

Zhao: What violates? What do you mean!?

Hanz: It is written in the law, that "If the leader of your country or allied country sells a symbol of the state to a country that is an enemy for any reason, will be sentenced to death or 20 years in prison"

Schneizel: (Mind) Damn, it turns out that Germany is strict too, right? Very interesting

Euphemia: So you guys just found out about it huh?

Odysseus: You better not interfere

Euphemia: Actually, Germany and the Black Knights already have a pact, and that shouldn't be known by anyone

Schneizel: A pact? What do you mean?

Euphemia: Fuck you, I told ya earlier. You're a big, stupid, dumb, dumb prince with a dumb face like a big dumb ass and your butt stinks and you smell like my ass.

They couldn't believe that Euphemia would be able to mock Schneizel in the face along with her siblings and friends. Even everyone was surprised because no one had ever mocked Schneizel that badly

Xia: whoa...

Gino: What... The... Fuck?!

Zero: Euphemia li Germania... I've never seen a former Britannian Princess would be a bad bad girl or slang girl

Euphemia: thanks. I tag that in my Twitter

Anya: Twitter?

Euphemia: you didn't wanna know

In another place

Soldier: Lady Xianglin, the guests are fleeing the reception hall just as we predicted, but we have reports that Zero has shown up as well.

Xianglin: Zero? Section three, report your break in status. Master Xingke needs backup at once!

But no one answered because all the soldiers were all tied up

Xianglin: (mind) Could it be…? Is Zero using our plan for his own purposes?

Back to the Chapel

Tianzi: Xingke!

Xingke: Zero! Will you release Her Majesty or not?