Chapter 16

No one's POV:

We see Izuku walking up to a hospital alone

Izuku: "It's been years since I seen Tensei"

When he was young Tensei would always tell Izuku that he believes Izuku would become a hero when he grows up. He also patched him up after the bearings he took from his brother and the others. When Tensei found out about the beatings he no longer called Tenya his brother which broke him. Anyway Izuku entered the hospital and went up to the receptionist.

Receptionist: "Hello can I help you?"

Izuku: "Yeah I called saying I'll be visiting Tensei Iida"

Receptionist: "What's your name sir?"

Izuku: "Izuku Dragneel Heartfilia"

Receptionist: "Give me a second.... Here's your name. He's on the seventh floor in room 702"

Izuku: "Thank you"

Izuku went over to the elevator and pressed the seventh floor button. He waited for the elevator to go up. It open two times with others getting in. He reached his floor and got out. He began looking for Tensei's room but he couldn't find it.

Izuku: "Since I haven't seen Tensei in a long time I don't remember his smell"

???: "Izuku?"

He turned around and saw Tensei's parents

Izuku: "Uncle Hechi Aunt Donna"

Made up names and I know they are terrible

Izuku walked up to them and hugged them and they hugged him back

Izuku: "It's good to see you two"

Donna: "You too *sob*"

Hechi: "We were worried for you"

After a minute they separated

Hechi: "So what are you doing here?"

Izuku: "I came to see Tensei. I heard he confronted Stain and I wanted to get information"

Donna: "Izuku don't tell em your are planning on tracking him"

Izuku: "I am"

Hechi: "But you'll get yourself killed"

Izuku: "I was hired to do so"

Donna: "Hired? Are you a mercenary?'

Izuku: "No. I'm from Fairy Tail"

He shows his emblem surprising them

Hechi: "You joined a guild"

Donna: "Since when?"

Izuku: "The same year I ran away from them"

Both parents now looked down

Hechi: "Izuku we're sorry for what Tenya did to you"

Donna: "If we know earlier then we would've stopped anything from happening to you"

Izuku: "It's alright. I don't blame you or the others. It was their choice to do that to me"

Donna: "But still we could've don't something"

Izuku: "Maybe. But if they haven't done any of that then I wouldn't have met the family that I always wanted. After I joined Fairy Tail I was adopted by Natsu and Lucy Dragneel"

Hechi: "Dragneel? Why does that name sound familiar?"

Izuku: "But I also gained a caring sister and girls that I now called my fiances"