Chapter 3

No one's POV:

Denki: "Well I feel like shit"

It's been years since Izuku has been presume dead. Heros searched the waters for his body but couldn't find any at all. Today marks the day he disappeared. It's been 11 years since he disappeared from their lives. The guys always felt more guilty on this particular day. The girls are very emotional since that day. Every night they cried for him saying their sorry about what they did. For the past 11 years the girls have not lost hope that he's still alive somehow. Their parents tried to tell them that he's dead but they refused to believe them. The parents didn't even knew that Izuku was bullied. They cared about him and when they found out what their kids did they were distraught. They don't see the children they loved anymore. That imagine of them has been destroyed in the parents eyes. Toshinori and Inko have been fighting a lot since he disappeared and have taken a break as they called. Inko blamed Toshinori for putting the impression that Izuku can be hero even without a quirk. This of course is a form of denial that she's tried to escape from. Izumi has not been doing well either mentally as well the other girls. They all have a picture or something of Izuku with them at times and sometimes talk to it like he's there which is weird. Everybody now attended UA university and are all in the same class. Everyday at the dorms it feels depressing when you enter. The guilt in them seep out of them since they causes a suicide of they're 'supposed' beloved friend and brother. 1a is a shadow of it former self.

*Scene change*

At 1b dorms we see an older Setsuna coming downstairs to the open area. She turns on the tv and changes it to another station.

Itsuka: "Setsuna what are you doing?"

Setsuna: "I'm watching the Grand Magic Games"

Ibara: "You watch it?"

Setsuna: "Yeah. My parents are competing and I want to see"

Pony: "Really? I didn't know they lived in Fiore"

Itsuka: "What agency are they apart of?"

Setsuna: "Fairy Tail"

Everybody: "What?!"

Everybody now paid attention

Yui: "You're parents are part of Fairy Tail?"

Setsuna: "Yeah. So do I"

She lifts up her shirt a bit and they see a green emblem on her stomach

Setsuna: "I became an official member when I was 8"

Itsuka: "Can we join?"

Setsuna: "Sure"

Pony: "Then let's invite 1a as well"

Asshole: "Those bastards don't deserve to be at 1b when we're su-"

Itsuka knocked him out

Itsuka: "You don't get to decide that. Now let's invite them"

Setsuna: "Y-Yeah"

Setsuna didn't want to invite them because she knows Izuku is going to participate in the games. One of the guys went to invite them while the rest got snacks. After a bit everybody arrived and got snacks.

Iida: "Thank you for inviting us to watch"

Itsuka: "It's no problem. So Setsuna when does it start?"

Setsuna: "Right now. They don't show the race on who's participating in Japan so it will be right to the first day"

Mina: "You know a lot of about it"