Chapter 11

Before you read listen. Ever since I started Outcast I've been getting private messages of Izuku to forgive Momo. I get it if that's your favorite ship but this is my story. I'm sick and tired of waking up to a new message that I should make Izuku forgive Momo. Please stop sending me messages, I'm getting tired of them.

No one's POV:

Midnight: "We move one to the next round. Up next is Izuku Dragneel vs Shinso Cheney!"

Izuku and Shinso walked up to the arena

Izuku: "How's Hinata?"

Shinso: "She's fine. Just out of magic"

Izuku: "Using that was stupid"

Shinso: "Tell me about it"

Midnight: "Are you two ready?"

Izuku: "Ready"

Shinso: "Let's begin"

Midnight: "Fight!"

Both rushed at each other and their fist collided. They both traded punches before jumping back.

Izuku: "Fire Dragon: Roar!"

Shinso: "Shadow Dragon: Roar!"

Both shot their element form their mouths. They collided making an explosion. Both in the smoke ran at each other. Izuku hit Shinso on his cheek and he retaliated by kneeing him in the stomach, Shinso the hit him with shadows on his fist sending him out of the smoke. Izuku was sent out the smoke and stopped himself before he fell of the ring.

Izuku: "How long has it been since we last fought?"

The smoke then clears up

Shinso: "Way too long. I had to face Nashi in the Grand Magic Games"

Izuku: "Yeah I wanted to fight you and Weisslogia by myself. I wanted a taste of the twin dragonslayers power"

Shinso: "You can have it right now"

Shadows and light cover his body again

Izuku: "So you can do it on command"

Shinso: "It took some time to get used to it. But this is my strongest form"

Izuku: "Then I guess I should met your expectations. Lightning Flame Dragon!"

His body was covered in lightning and fire. Both them rushed each other.

Nashi: "Looks like those two started to get serious"

Mio: "Let's hope they don't break the arena"

???: "Having a dragonslayer around means something is definitely going to break"

They turn around and see Hinata

Merlin: "Should you really up and walking about?"

Hinata: "Recovery Girl said I'm fine. I just need rest"

She walks over and sits on Izuku's seat

Rias: "Hinata what you did was stupid. Did you have any idea what could've happened?"

Stella: "You could've gotten yourself killed"

Hinata: "I know I know. But that's the only way-"

Lazuli: "You don't need to show him that you're not weak. He already knows you're strong"

*Boom*

They turn back to the area and see that parts of the arena has been destroyed. Izuku and Shinso we're in the air now with their wings.