PRESS RELEASE:

PUBLICATION: INTRAGALACTIC TIMES(18)

HEADLINE: BREAKING NEWS: HOLY CROWN OF SISTER TERESSA RETURNED TO THE THREE SISTERS CHAPEL OF THREE SISTERS

In another strange turn of events, the Three Sisters Chapel of Three Sisters received its missing Holy Crown of Sister Teressa back this morning. The Holy Crown disappeared three years ago during the annual Cleaning of the Crowns Festival. The theft was thought to be the work of Galactic criminal Jupiter Jive. This is the second previously stolen item that has been returned in six days, leaving experts to wonder, has Jupiter Jive had second thoughts?

Little is known about Jupiter Jive's origins, but he or she came on the scene thirteen years ago with the scandalous theft of the entire Rockwood Art Collection. The collection disappeared from a triple-secured private vault, and when the security guards recovered the footage, they saw Jupiter dancing down the halls collecting paintings, careless of the cameras. Jive even saluted them at times.

This became the first in a string of increasingly more daring heists, and the brazen thief has left numerous amounts of footage behind them. Despite this, no positive identification has ever been made.

<Image Redacted>

The Three Sisters Crown was placed back under the laser-protected glass it was taken from. One of the acolytes noted its return during morning cleaning, and tests were quickly set up to determine if it was the original. Witnesses say that the crown was in pristine condition, and that a small skull-shaped note was found in the case beside it. The note said nothing, but had the first bars of a musical piece written on it in, reportedly, terrible handwriting.

Anyone with information on Jupiter Jive, the Jivers, or the recently returned objects should contact the Galactic Peace Keepers directly on Imperial Channel 5, Extension 1111, Central GPC Intelligence Division, code: Jive.