PRESS RELEASE:

PUBLICATION: INTERGALACTIC TIMES(13)

HEADLINE: BREAKING NEWS: SACRED ORB OF CORR REAPPEARS AFTER TWO YEARS OF SILENCE

In a shocking turn of events, the Sacred Orb of Corr was unexpectedly found in The Sanctum of Inner Sanctums of the Select Order of Intergalactic Lore during morning prayers.

The orb, a rare mystical object of great Religious and Historical importance to the Order, was found resting on its pillow, with a skull-shaped note attached. The note was reported to have said, "Worthless, you can keep it," but accounts differ in this regard.

The Sanctum of Inner Sanctums was robbed two years ago by the notorious Jupiter Jive. Not a word had reached the Order about the missing artifact until its unexpected return. The theft was originally denounced as sacrilege and shook the universe, and was a key motivation for the Order to offer a reward for information about Jupiter Jive.

Keeper Ari, Junior First Lorekeeper, was overjoyed, but also furious at Jive, "That filthy criminal deprived us of the orb's spiritual guidance for so long. Still, I'm thrilled by its overdue return. It wouldn't work for a heathen, of course, so I'm sure Jive became tired of its resistance."

While the Peace Keepers can't say for sure if Jive returned it, they did find ten of their robo-guards destroyed outside the gates, and several of the snares they put up since the theft were dismantled. Either way, the Peace Keepers are happy to have the orb home where it belongs.

Anyone with information on Jupiter Jive or the Jivers is encouraged to contact the Order directly at link 0008567, Section I, Order of Intergalactic Lore Main Headquarters, via Sector 4.