Sa:- Humein Tumse Abhi koi baat nahi karni hain Maanvi!

She said and then looked at Rajat and Sidharth's other men, announcing.

Sa:- Adhiraj bhaiya ko Mummy ji Kamre mein Shift kar do, Jab tak mummy ji nahi aati!

Yes, Asha ji left the and she went to Haridwar to repent all her unknowing sins she must have done. Although, Shehnaaz tried to stop her numerous times but she didn't listen rather she drowned more into the pool of guilt of hers. 

*
It has been an hour that Adhiraj bring saved. Sidharth, Deepti, Manvi and Saana was wide awake waiting for the doctor to arrive. Just then, Sidharth asked Saana to provide him a glass of water. She nodded and moved towards the kitchen, meanwhile the doctor entered the hallway,

Doc:- Mukhiya Sahab?

As soon as they heard the unfamiliar voice which was pretty known to Deepti. They all turned around, Deepti quickly moved towards him and greeted him.

Deepti:- Bhai! This is Anish! Anish Singh, the doctor.

While Saana came back and called Sidharth, he turned back and looked at Saana. As a result, She couldn't see the face of the doctor. However, Anish frowned hearing the familiar voice,

Deep:- Arrey Saana! Dekh toh Kaun Aaya hain? Anish Humare Airlines ke Doctor!

Hearing Deepti, Saana frowned and looked at the man who was sitting on the couch of their house. Anish gasped, seeing the nuptial chain and vermilion on her partition.

Deep:- Anish...

Deepti was about to introduce Saana when Sidharth interrupted and asked Deepti,

Sid:- Deepti! Jaan pehchaan bad mein kar le? Adhiraj needs us first!

Understanding the situation, Deepti nodded and escorted them towards Asha ji's room where Adhiraj was lying down. Anish entered the room followed by Sidharth and the rest of the family. After diagnosing him, Anish, kept his stethoscope inside his briefcase.

Ani:- He is absolutely fine now! Bass Kuch weakness rahenge, Thanks to Sa....

Anish was about to continue when Sidharth interrupted him making Deepti and everyone let out a chuckle.

Sid:- Shehnaaz!

Understanding his indication, Anish nodded his head and said,

Ani:- Haan! Shehnaaz ji! Thankyou that Tumne Patient ke zubaan ke niche So****** rakh diya and you thumped on on his chest. It was indeed necessary.

Hearing Anish, Sidharth smiled like a proud Husband. He smiled and wrapped his arms around his shoulder from the side. After prescribing everything, Anish left. The moment, Anish left. Maanvi and Deepti was about to leave when Shehnaaz stopped them,

Sh:- Manvi! Hum....humein tumse baat karni hain!

Nodding her head, Manvi looked here and there and then moved towards the Garden followed by Shehnaaz and a baffled Deepti.

Reaching the garden, Shehnaaz folded her hands and asked her right on her face.

Sh:- Kyu Kiya Maanvi tumne? Why did you blame Adhiraj and staged all those?

Manvi gulped the lump in her throat and looked at Shehnaaz fearfully. Deepti who was unaware of everything that was going on, She frowned at Saana

Deep:- Kya Bol rahi hain Saana?

Shehnaaz let out a chuckle and looked at Deepti, she said something which took Deepti off-guard and to stare at Manvi for few minutes.

Sh:- Deepti! Whatever Manvi did was just an act at some point of time. Yes, Bhai did terminated those babies but why? Did anyone of you guys wanted to know? Haan he hit him and for that he has endured enough punishment. He did terminated the other two because of that Sidharth's thing. But Maanvi! Have you ever tried to understand what actually Adhiraj trying to convey? Ab muh kyu baand hain? Dahi toh nahi jama ke rakhe ho na!

She roared while hearing her, Manvi was sobbing out of guilt. Manvi wiped her eyes and loomed at Saana,

Man:- hum..humein yeh baccha nahi chahiye tha uss time but the second time I had to terminate kyunki...Adh..Adhiraj humpe pressurized karne laga cause of my health aur Haan! Tab main bohot Kamzor thi ek bacche ko carry karne ke liye! Isiliye Humari Bohot kaha suni bhi huwi hain! Lekin bha...Bhabhi, Baaki ke teen bacche un..Unhone Sidharth Bhaiya ke Fatherhood ke liye kiye the! Aur...Aurr Uske baad Bhabhi Humein Baccha chahiye abhi kyu ki Humari Didi...di ne bola ki what if Sidharth bhaiya sab kuch Aapke aur Bhaiya ke Bacche ke liye de de!

Hearing Manvi, Shehnaaz snapped at Manvi with a widened eyes. She could figure out about whom Manvi was speaking.

Sa:- Huh! Your Sister Mansi Arora! Haina?

Saana enquired when Maanvi nodded her head. While Saana smirked looking at the foolish Maanvi, little did she know that how her sister destroyed her husband's life.

Sa:- Ek kaam karo Manvi, Jo divorce ke Papers hain na Usme Tum Sign kar do! Adhiraj bhi kar dega! Aur tumne kaha tha na ki Adhiraj is a good for nothing ya Something like that! Ab toh main saabit kar ke hi rakhungi ki Adhiraj se zyada Suitable tumhare liye koi ho hi nahi sakta!

She said and walked out of the area, followed by a perplexed yet anxious Deepti. She was now confused to the power of infinity. Reaching inside the hallway, Deepti grasped her arm and called her,

Deep:- Yeh...Yeh Manvi...Manvi kya keh rahi hain Saana? Au..Aur tujhe yeh sab kaise pata?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

SANA_WRITER & Kabeer_Humera