I already have enough evidence to prove that they are faking the whole relationship, so I don't see what I am going to do there.

"Loosen up a bit!" He said playfully, smacking my thigh as he laughed.

"Shut up." I huffed, moving his hand away from me. "Also, I don't know what your obsession with my flank is, but it needs to stop."

"I am so sorry, sexy..." He faked a seductive voice. "You just have the perfect lower body, I cannot control myself around you anymore..."

I pressed my lips together, facing the window so he doesn't catch me trying to cover a laugh.

This guy, I swear to God.

"Go to hell." I cursed him out, making him laugh out loud.

"You need to get laid, dude."

"And you need to shut your fucking mouth."

"Make me." He bit his lower lip aggressively.

I gave him the death stare, which immediately made him go silent.

"Excellent." I smiled proudly, crossing my arms together as I looked in front of me.

I enjoyed the peaceful ride for a few more minutes, before we finally made it to Luke and Sierra's mansion. We stationed right across of it, strolling our way inside.

Surprisingly, the place was not packed. The ambiance was actually quite pleasing.

Seems like Sierra wanted something simple for her birthday...

Huh, could've fooled me.

"Hey guys!"

"Niall, hey!" Calum greeted the guy with a smile, giving him a friendly side hug. "Niall, this is Ashton, my best friend. Ashton, Niall."

"Hey!" We said in unison, shaking each other's hands.

"So, where is the birthday girl?!" My housemate asked.

"In the living room, follow me!"

We both walked behind the Irish dude...

Or at least, I assume he is Irish.

The three of us stepped inside, my gaze immediately meeting Luke's.

I see panic in his eyes...

He quickly pulled Sierra closer to his chest, grabbing her by the neck and going in for a kiss.

How clever.

Does he thinks I'm dumb?

"Hey guys, sorry to interrupt." Niall chuckled. "You have visitors."

"Oh!" Luke said after hauling away. "Sorry, didn't see you there."

Yeah, he definitely thinks I'm dumb.

"Hey everyone!" I cringed at her fake, high-pitched voice.

"Hey Sierra!" Calum happily said, as she rushed to hug him. "Happy birthday!"

"Thanks love!" She kissed his cheek before facing me. "Ashton! Glad you made it!"

Take your fake-ness away from me, woman.

You clearly aren't glad, and I am not either.

At least we can finally agree on something...

"Happy birthday." I forced a smile.

"Thank you, make yourselves comfortable!" She said as a man came by to offer us some champagne.

She went back to her seat as me and Calum grabbed our drinks.

"Dude..."

"What?" I asked, taking a sip.

"That girl over there, she's has been staring at you since you walked in."

I turned around, now face to face with a very beautiful woman. She smiled at me shyly, playing with the straw of her cocktail.

"Who is she?" I asked discreetly, giving her a grin back.

"She's one of Sierra's close friends, they stream together sometimes. Her name is Kaykay, I think?"

Sierra's friend?

That can't be good...

But I'm intrigued.

"I'll go see if I can find Michael, go talk to her!" He encouraged before rushing out, leaving me no time to answer.

I guess getting to know her won't hurt... right?

Her smile got even wider when she saw me walking her direction, now tucking one strand of hair behind her right ear.

Damn, I have this effect on people?

"Hey." I said, pointing at the empty seat next to her. "Is this spot taken?"

"Only if you sit on it."

"Consider it done." I giggled as she moved to the side, in order to give me more space. "I'm Ashton."

"Kaykay..." She paused, checking me out from head to toe. "I love your jacket."

"Thank you, it was a gift."

"You're funny." She cackled, touching my arm.

Am I? Or do you just want to get into my pants?

"So... what do you do, Ashton?"

"I'm a body language analys-"

"Hot."

You want to get into my pants, got it.

"I guess..." I cleared my throat. "What about you?"

"I'm a model." She licked her lips. "Don't I look like one?"

"Oh, of course you do."

"Smart man."

I know.

You, on the other hand...

You don't seem like a very bright cookie, Kaykay.

I guess it's either beauty or brain with you.

"Well..." I started, clearly uncomfortable. "If you'll excuse me, I need to use the washroom."

"Come back quick." She said in a flirty tone, biting her lip as I got up.

I'm pretty sure she was staring at my ass.

Poor girl...

Now I understand why she's Sierra's friend.

I finished my drink, placing the cup on a random table before going upstairs. I walked into the nearest restroom, a foot stopping me from closing the door.

Alright...

Now what, pretty boy?

.
.

Hello pretties ❤️

A little shorter chapter, hope you enjoyed nonetheless!

Are you going to see 5SOS on tour? If yes, when?

I'm going to see them in Toronto, July 20! So excited!! :')

Take care of yourselves,
Ilya,
-L xox