one.

-Ashton-

-Ashton-

"Hey again." I heard somebody say as I was taking a sip of my beer.

"Oh, hey." I answered, quickly recognizing Michael.

"Ashton, right?" He asked, taking a seat on the couch next to me.

"Yep, that's me."

Around forty-five minutes passed, and Calum seems to get along with everyone really well. Which, don't get me wrong, is really good for him.

However, did he really need to drag me here?

He literally left me behind, and I'm starting to get quite bored.

"Nice house." I complimented Michael, trying to make small talk.

"Thank you." He smirked, giving me a sneaky up and down look. "Nice face."

I faced him, dry laughing. "Don't flirt with me, you won't be able to handle it."

"I love a little challenge." He insisted.

"Really? Because judging from the slight eye twitch you just did, it looks like you have commitment issues."

I simpered as I watched his face drop, while taking another swig of my beer.

"How- how did you-"

"Do you flirt with anything that moves? Why? Did somebody break your heart, Michael?"

I stared into his soul, shrugging my shoulder when I got no answer. "I'll take that as a yes."

"I-"

"Why did you touch your bracelet? Are you nervous?"

His eyes widened, totally speechless.

I mean, he asked for it, right?

"Damn, man." He let out. "What are you? A witch?"

I shook my head. "I'm a body language analyst."

"I did not know that was a thing... What do you do?"

"I work at a police department, mainly in the interrogation room. I analyze the suspect's mannerism, which makes it pretty easy to know if they're lying or not. Our bodies are the key to our minds, and we don't realize that."