two.

-Ashton-

-Ashton-

"I wanted to talk to you about the famous picture that is going viral on Twitter... So, you and Sierra? Can you confirm or deny?"

"Well... Why even lie at this point? There is definitely something going on between us. I like her, a lot."

"Great to hear, Luke."

I raised an eyebrow, replying this part of the interview over and over again.

You like her, huh?

Why did you suddenly stop making eye contact, then? Why the long face when they showed a picture of you and her?

Who are you trying to convince, Luke? The viewers, or yourself?

I quickly finished writing every last detail on my notebook, before closing my laptop when I heard footsteps coming my way.

"Hey!" My coworker said, taking a seat on the chair next to me. "Brought you some coffee."

"Hey, Louis." I smiled, grabbing the hot beverage. "Thank you."

"So, what were you doing?" He asked, as I threw my journal in my backpack.

"Nothing important... Just some research, as usual." I explained vaguely. "How was your weekend?"

"Doesn't matter, I want to hear about yours!" He excitedly said. "You mentioned something about a party, how was it?!"

"Oh." I cleared my throat. "It was okay, you know? Not my kind of people, but Calum had fun."

"That's it?!" He disappointedly asked. "So you didn't get to talk to any of those big streamers?"

I frowned. "I mean... I did, yes. You watch that shit?"

"Duh! I'm a gamer myself." He stated like it was obvious. "Who was there?! Tell me everything!"

"Well-"

"Oh my God! Luke Hemmings must've been there, right?!" He cut me off, sending shivers down my spine. "He is sooooo dreamy!" He added, sounding like a horny teenager.