In The End.

~Mike~

I drove at a normal speed down the busy road. I was going over to visit all the guys, which I haven't seen in forever. Getting into a collage was hard work, especially one that you want to be in. Also, you had to move almost half of your stuff into your small dorm room that you shared with another. It was very stressful.

Then there was that feeling in my stomach. It wasn't the feel of butterflies fluttering around trying to get free. The feeling was more of a ache, and my heart was on fire. Something was wrong, something that should have never happened. What was the trouble? I pondered for a bit as I drove.

Tian drove passed me, looking as if she just got into a large argument. Anger was written all over her face, but so was sadness. She didn't wave back, all she did was drive.

My stomach tossed and turned constantly, sending signals to my brain. What could be possibly going on? Tian was in a grumpy mood.. She was coming from Jorel's house's direction, so I'm getting a bit worried.

He's depressed, what could possibly happen?

Then there was that message I got from Tian awhile ago, about J.. Cutting himself? I shook my head. No way. No way that he would ever do that. Jorel was such a good kid, the day I met him he was so happy, not one of those kids that were emotional and dark.

I hurried down the road to Jorel's. Maybe he was just over reacting over something Tian said. Finally, I parked perfectly in front of the nice light blue house Jorel's parent's owned, pulling the keys out of the ignition and stumbling out of the car in a hurry.

I walked up the repaired stairs, glancing at the new cement that was caked in different spots, showing where it had crumbled. Lightly knocking on the door and walking in by myself, I began my search.

"Hey Jo, it's Mike. Just wanted to come see you." I called through the silent house, checking his room and every other room that was possibly in the house.

"Jorel?" I begin a double-check. Where could he possibly be?

My feet lead me to the bathroom, and this time I opened the curtains to the bathtub. His sobs broke out as soon as I found him, his breathing quickened. Jorel was huddled up in a ball, rocking back and forth in the tub. Blood stained his clothes, and I saw blood drip from his wrists.

"J.. Is there something you need to tell me?" I say, putting a hand on his shoulder. He jerked away quickly.

"Go away." He ordered, his husky voice slightly breaking.

"No. Why the hell would I? You're loosing so much blood. Let's get you outta the tub, and wash you off and bandage you up, okay?"

Jorel shook his head. I threw my arms around him, dragging him out of the tub. The worst thing was is that he fought. He fought like a mad-man, flailing his legs and throwing his arms around to hurt me.

Then he stopped. J's body went limp, finding him unconscious.

To much blood loss.

My heart started to pound in my ear. I could breath. I quickly snatched my phone out of my pocket and dialed the number 911. A girl picked up with a respectful voice.

I quickly gave them the address and told them what was going on, and she told me that everything was going to be okay, that Jorel would be good as new afterward. I wrapped towels around his arms, putting pressure on both of them.

Nothing was going to be alright.

His parents would easily send him to some school, or rehab once the find out. We wouldn't see him for the longest time, and my throat grew tight just thinking about it. My mouth got so dry, it was like a desert.

The sirens came closer. I let out a breath, and soon they were coming through the door.

"Will he be okay?" I ask as soon as they walk into the bathroom.

"There's a lot of blood loss, but he will make it possibly."

Possibly. I followed them out of the house as they rolled Jorel to the ambulance. I climbed in next to him, and called Tian.

**
~Jorel~

"I shouldn't of left him." A female voice sobbed next to the bed.

"It's not your fault." A low voice soothed.

I moved my head, making everyone grow quiet.

"I think he's waking up." A soft voice called. Dom.

I opened my eyes, to see everyone in the room. My parents weren't there, and I sighed in relief.

"The f*ck happened?" Johnny snapped, crossing his arms.

It just came to my mind that I tried to commit suicide without even thinking. I just wanted to hurt myself so bad, just to make the pain go away.

I was stupid.

"I- I don't know.." I whisper, sniffling a bit. Still a bit drowsy from loosing so much blood.

They had IVs sticking in my veins, and blood flew into them slowly. Tian still stood there, crying. Dominique stood close to George, huddling by him like a little child. Mike stood next to Matthew, hands in his pockets. Jordon and Dylan stood by the window, while Danny was comforting Tian.

"Tian.. I'm sorry." I confessed, a tear falling from my eye. I looked down at the IVs in my arms, and the bandages covering my scarred skin.

"I shouldn't have left you." She sniffled, not wanting to even take a step toward me.

I lent my hand out for her, but she just stood and stared. I had so many questions; was she going to forgive me? We're my parents going to find out? Was I going to go to some recovery place?

"We gotta tell them.." George whispered to Aron, but Aron didn't know how to react.

This may be the last day that I will see all my best friends.