Expelled.

~Dylan~

"Are you fuuu-freakin' kidding me?!" I exclaimed, standing up in my chair and tugging at my short hair.

"Mr. Alvarez, please calm down and take a seat." Mr. Wade insisted.

All the points that I could possibly get shown on on my profile for school. I didn't know what I did wrong today, all I did was snap at a kid, saying "hell" which wasn't even a bad f*cking word. It's in the bible, so what was the big deal?

"No, I didn't say a bad word!" I explained, "The word, 'hell' is used in the bible, which makes it an okay word to say."

The first words he even said to me were still ringing in my head like a bell. My parents were going to kill me, my sister is going to be pissed. Sometimes flipping the teachers off sounded like an amazing idea to be honest.

"Alvarez, please don't give me that look." Wade asked nicely. I found out that I was giving him the "are you retarded?" Face, where I scrunched my face up, opening my mouth a bit with one side of my lip curved up. I glared completing the face.

"I didn't know."

"Anyways, it offended Mrs. Gillian, and you also said something very rude to a classmate."

"He no classmate, he just a mean kid--" I cut myself off. It was too difficult using just simple nice words.

Apparently, the principal knew me too well. After shifting in his chair, pushing his glasses up, he finally said, "Say what you want to say.."

"That guy has one ugly-ass personality. All he does is f*cking stare at me like I did something to upset him." The words fell out of my mouth. There was a school secretary with the door open, listening to every word I said. I glanced over at her.

"Did he every physically or emotionally hurt you?"

"Nah, just stared at me," just thinking about it made me clench my fists, "f*cker."

Mr. Wade scrawled on a piece of paper, then got on his junky computer. After a few minutes, the secretary brought my parents in. Their eyes flashed over to me, then my dad gave me a glare. I felt literally ashamed of myself, which I never really did ever in my life.

Sometime I wish that grown-ups would listen to the things kids said. They never did, and when they did, they listened to the wrong from the right.

The secretary quietly pulled me out of the office, into the other office where your parents or guardians could check you out at. I sat in a cushioned seat near the windows where you can peer down the halls. A group of my junior high friends walked down the hall as soon as the bell rang, making faces at me and laughing.

I didn't really know what I saw in them. They were slightly annoying, and none of them could come before my high school friends. I was probably the tallest out of them all, and their backpacks were as big as their bodies. They hit the back of their knees when they walked, making the pack bounce as they waddled. I smirked at them, showing how cool I was.

After a couple minutes, My mom and dad came out of the office, holding a couple papers while the principal followed them out. To be honest, I'm glad I was getting out of this hell-hole, and next year I'd be glad to do it again.

My father grabbed my wrist, yanking me up from my chair. It looked a bit weird since I was almost as tall as him, but it worked out.

Once we got out of the school and into the car, my dad turned to face me. It was coming. I gulped before cringing at the death-glare my dad was giving me.

I was in for it.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" My dad's voice basically rumbled the vehicle, his Hispanic accent clearly heard. It made me jump.

"There was--"

"Whatever. I don't want to hear it because all it is is an excuse." He interrupted me as he turned back to let the car out of park. I kept my mouth shut for the rest of the ride.

There were clouds in the sky, which blocked out the sun. It would've been a nice day out if it wasn't like that. I could've been in school still, then afterward I'd be walking to the high school to hang out with the others. Or Matty or George would come pick me up. Not today.

"Oh, by the way, your ass is grounded."

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, dad.