"You're going to have your own room and everything."  Taehyung's voice was filled with excitement and I could see the way he bounced on his heels.  "We'll get you furniture and toys and clothes."

"Can I have Iron Man blankets?" Noah's question was curious and I grinned when he looked over at me.  "Kook's and my favorite superhero is Iron Man."

Hoseok nodded.  "Of course you can.  Tonight we're going to go shopping for all the stuff you need to come home and tomorrow you'll sleep in your new room, in your new house."

Noah's mouth dropped open.  "I get... I get to go tomorrow?"

"Yep."  Standing up from the bed, Jin moved over to Y/N's side and rubbed Noah's head, his long fingers brushing over a soft grey ear.  "I spoke to Dr. Lawrence and he said as long as you were willing, we would be able to take you home almost right away."  Pulling a folder of papers from the bag at his feet, Jin showed them to Noah.  "These are the papers that say you can come home with us.  And if you want to, I just have to sign them and give them to Dr. Lawrence.  Then tomorrow, you will go home with me and Y/N."

His head bobbing excitedly, the grin on Noah's face grew into the brightest I had ever seen.  "I do.  I do.  Please take me home with you."

"That's exactly what we're going to do then."  As I spoke, all the tension I had been feeling earlier that day dissipated, leaving nothing behind but relief and excitement.  Knowing that Noah wanted to come with us made my heart fill with so much love and adoration for not only him, but also my whole mate group.  We had gone from being alone, sad, hurting, to having so much love that sometimes it was hard to believe, hard to believe that this was my life.

I looked over at Jimin who had been quiet the whole time.  Part of me was worried that he felt uncomfortable with the whole situation, but I could see from the sheer happiness on his face that it was the farthest from the truth.  His eyes were on Y/N and I knew he was imagining what it would be like to see her hold one of our own babies, how perfectly beautiful she would look.  I had been worried that I would be uneasy about bringing in a hybrid that wasn't one of ours, but this little boy belonged with us and I knew it with every bit of me.

***

"Ohh I like this one!"  Jimin pointed at a dark wood loft bed, one that had an attached dresser, along with a short slide.  It was every child's dream bed and I was in immediate agreement with him.

"That's really cute."  Y/N moved to Jimin's side and I didn't miss the grin on his face when she slipped her hand into his.  "Good choice baby."

Jimin blushed at her words and I wanted to tease him, but I said nothing.  "Is this one okay with everyone else?"  I looked around at the rest of my mates, who nodded.  "Okay.  I'll go get someone to get this, let them know we want this one."

"I'll come with you."  Hoseok joined me and when he took my hand, I smiled at him.  After telling our mates we would meet them over by bedding, Hoseok and I headed towards the front of the store.  Hoseok's eyes darted around the store, bright with excitement.  "This is so much fun.  I'm so happy right now."

Knowing exactly how he was feeling, I squeezed his hand.  After talking to Noah, making sure this was what he really wanted, we had stayed there for a little while longer, telling him about the house, asking about his likes and dislikes.  When we asked him what kind of cartoons and toys he liked, the brightness in his eyes had dimmed a bit.  I had felt like an asshole when I had realized that growing up in the zoo would have given him limited experiences with the things a human child would get.  Wanting to put that bright smile back on his face, I had told him I would make sure to find him some stuff he would like, things that would be fun for him.