𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | Turbocharged

Start from the beginning

"Something . . . happened."

"What?"

"They turned me."

"Those fangs?" Kubrick questions and Gordon looks away, confirming his question. "I'm sorry. You know what this means."

Gordon looks up at him, "It means you have to kill me . . . but not yet."

"What do you mean?"

"You have to let me do one last thing first."

"What?"

"Kill Sam Winchester and Allison Argent."

"Gordon."

"It's the only — it is the one good thing to come out of this nightmare. I'm stronger, Im faster — I can finish him." Gordon claims.

"Gordon . . . I'm sorry. You know I can't let you walk out of here." He says.

"Listen," Gordon grabs Kubrick by the shoulders, making him gasp, "There is nothing more important. Please."

Gordon walks away and looks at the cross on the wall, "I can do one last good thing for the world."

"Yeah, I hear you," Kubrick says, turning around. Gordon listens to his heartbeat, "You know, Gordon . . . You're right. One last good thing," Kubrick says, grabbing a knife and tip toeing toward Gordon as his back was turned to him. Before Kubrick could attack him, Gordon turned and shoved his hand into his chest.

Gordon listened to his heart stop as Kubrick collapsed against him. "I'm sorry."

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

ALLISON AND DEAN ENTERED the motel room to find Sam sitting at a table, looking over blue prints. "Man, we must have checked three dozen motels, empty buildings, warehouses." Says Dean, throwing his coach onto the bed.

    "Yeah, me too. Big city." Sam says.

    "It's like a giant haystack and Gordon's the deadly needle. We're running out of daylight and won't have the sun slowing him down." Allison pipes in, taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

    "Yeah, he'll be unstoppable. Hey, give me your phone." Sam turns to Dean who was drying his face after cupping water in his hands and throwing it in his face. "What for?"

    "Well, if Gordon knows our cell numbers," Sam starts to take apart Deans phone, "he'll be able to use the satellite to track our us."

    "Oh, yeah. Thanks." Dean says and walks away. Sam tears apart Allison's phone as well and then places them on the floor and begins to stomp on them. "Sammy, Allison, stay here." Says Dean.

    "What? Where are you going now?" Bek asks, standing from the bed. "I'm going after Gordon." He replies.

    "What?"

    "You heard me."

    "Not alone you're not." Sam scoffs.

    "Sam, I don't need you to sign a permission slip for me. He's after you, not me, and he's turbocharged. I want the both of you to stay out of harms way. I'll take care of it," Dean says, loading his gun.