Oshun sipped her matcha tea as her mother brought a plate of fried longganisa to the table. "Mama, are you working at the salon or the Ministry today?" she asked as she used her fork to stab the sweet sausage.

"Both. I'm at the Ministry in about an hour and the salon from two to seven. Perks of owning the salon, I get to make my own hours." Gwen winked swiftly at her daughter as she sat down at the table.

"I'm heading to the office today," Bryson said as he finished up his coffee. "I have a meeting with my agent and I need to check up on some stuff." He rose from his seat.

"Alright then." Oshun nodded slowly and ate the longganisa.

"There's food in the fridge and the longganisa I just cooked, alright, Oshun?" Gwen stood from her seat once she noticed the time. "Bye." She kissed her daughter's cheek before leaving.

"Take Draco to lunch with you and Simon." Bryson ruffled the top of his daughter's hair before trailing behind his wife to the foyer.

Oshun listened as the front door shut and her parents left the house. Her eyes flicked over to the clock to see it was almost noon, so she decided not to eat too much since she was going out for lunch.

She put covers over the food her mum made and she finished her tea. Baloo strode into the kitchen and kept her company as she took a few moments to herself.

She was excited to see Fred, of course she was. But she didn't know what was going on between her and Draco—if there was something going on. Perhaps she was just overthinking it.

All she and Draco did was have sex and give each other sexual pleasure. Perhaps that was all it was to him too—sex. Because he did say he only liked casual hookups.

After Oshun finished her tea, Baloo travelled around the house whilst she went back to her bedroom.

"Malfoy, get up." Oshun grabbed a throw pillow from the armchair by her closet and tossed it at his head.

Nothing.

She crossed to the bed and stood where he was sleeping, subtly shaking him. "Get up, you need to eat something."

"Alright. Come." Draco flipped onto his back and pulled her on top of him, his voice heavy with sleep.

"No," she whined, despite the thrill she got from his doings. "I'm terribly sore from last night. Do not touch me." She got off him and stood by the bed.

"Then I'll just go back to sleep." His arms rested behind his head as he relaxed on the bed he broke last night. His eyes shut and he was off.

She drew out an exasperated sigh, ignoring how handsome and sensuous he looked in the mornings. "Well, I'm going to lunch with Simon," she said as she went to grab her varsity jacket.

The blond shot up from the bed. "Excuse me?" His tone was alert and expression was hard.

"Bye." She headed for the door.

"Incarcerous."

Oshun gasped when her hands were forced and bound together, along with her ankles. "Draco!" she exclaimed annoyedly, turning her head to look at him. "What the fuck are you doing?"

He got to his feet with the thin sheet of her bed set around his hips. "Let me get ready really quickly and then we'll go." He padded to her and picked her up before throwing her onto the bed like a fish out of water.

"Draco!" she groaned as her face buried into the sheets, hopeless and useless.

But Draco was already in the shower. She had gotten a glimpse of the scratch marks she left on his back before the door shut.