❦Your Love Is My Air.❦

Start from the beginning

And yet she didn't miss the way his expression darkened for a moment. "Alright. I'm gon' go start up the next episode of Stranger Things, feel free to join me." He just walked out, and Tia was left already knowing he was upset. Probably not at her, but at the situation.

"Oof, did I get you in trouble?" Eret sounded a bit sympathetic, voice a small rumble.

"Eh, I wouldn't say so. He knows to not get mad over this stuff. I mean- why would he?" Tia laughed a bit, shrugging as she closed out of Minecraft. "Though, I'm rewatching Stranger Things with him and I don't want to miss the next episode. I'm gonna check out for today. Talk tomorrow?"

"Yup, I'll be streaming too."

"Cya, dude."

The call ended with the signature sound effect, and she took off her headphones rolling away from her desk, getting out of her chair.

She left the room, stretching a bit and running a hand through her hair.

She saw Technoblade already stretched out lounging on the couch, Floof and Helios curled up with each other on the floor at his feet. Still sound asleep. She wordlessly walked over, the episode starting.

She climbed into his lap, back pressed to his chest. He folded almost immediately, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder. "You okay?" She whispered, placing her hand on his.

"Mhm, just don't like him." He responded, moving her hand so he could hold it, intertwining their fingers and pressing a quick kiss to her throat.

"Why not?"

He was silent for a moment, sighing and leaning back. The episode playing in the background, both of them only paying half a mind to it. "It hurts knowin'- that you can love him. That you loved someone other than me like that, even though I know you only love me now, it just hurts knowin' that he's someone you can love." He obviously was struggling to find the words, but he got the point across well enough.

She turned around, now facing him still in his lap. He definitely wasn't paying attention to whatever drama was happening in the episode behind her now. "You're right, I only love you now in this way. So there's no need to worry."

He absolutely melted when she began to kiss him, his hands naturally finding their place on her hips. "Mmmm." He hummed, leaning his head back when she kissed down his jawline. Soft and sweet, each one dangerously closer to becoming a hickey.

Until a certain dog woke up and managed to weasel his way in between them, Floof now on Technoblade's lap expecting pets. "Floof you absolute monster." Technoblade groaned, feeling Tia pull away and instead coddle the small animal. "Fuckin'- evil rat. Literal evil rat." He repeated as she climbed off of his lap, now sitting next to him with the dog in her arms.

"Your child cockblocked you." She laughed, petting Floof as his tongue lolled out. Happy yips as he settled onto her lap.

"Floof I will never forgive you." He paused, rethinking his statement. "I lied, Floof I love you come here."

Tia laughed harder, nuzzling into the side of Technoblade's neck. "I love you."

"I love you too." He whispered back, letting her cuddle into his side. They ended up half paying attention to the show, and half just whispering dumb jokes to the other.

When it all happened a second time it was worse.

It was the middle of the night, and Technoblade had been out of the house for the past week. He hadn't left Tia this long since they started dating, but he had to leave California to go to a merch meeting. He needed to partner with a company in order to copyright the designs let alone properly create them and make them reality. This was going to be an endeavor.