❦You shouldn't be here!❦

[Hero Au part 2]

[TW! Mentions of violence, argument, referenced consensual sex (it isn't in detail at all, just kind of hinted at).]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Now just perhaps you're more charming than I give you credit for."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His ears were still ringing and his body in light pain as they made their way back to the Sleepy Boys Incorporated building.

Never in the Blood God's life did he think he would be jumping from roof top to roof top outrunning News Helicopters with a now former vigilante. "We're seriously going to your base?!" She screamed forward, and he scoffed while still holding his mask to his face.

"Where else? This I where I live you know!" He shouted right back, seeing the practical skyscraper up ahead. "Plus we have some security keeping news outlets and paparazzi out!"

He ran to the edge of the assumed apartment building they were running across, leaping to the second rooftop. They were getting closer to the SBI base now.

"Are the heros in there gonna try to kill me?!" She picked up speed, now side by side with the man. Torva knew that well, for all the heros in there knew, she was still a vigilante.

"Not if you're with me, okay, nerd?" The nickname slipped passed his lips easily, as if it was always meant to.

"Nerd?" She almost laughed, looking at him in amusement.

"You're a nerd." He replied firmly, not leaving anything up for question.

They jumped yet another distance between rooftops.

"I am not a nerd." She countered, almost sounding offended. Though they both knew it was exaggerated for comedic effect.

"Yes you are." The grin in his voice was audible even behind the mask.

"Fuck you." She spat out, though there was no malice behind those two words.

They fell silent, some soft snickers being heard among the rushing winds surrounding them. It was exhilarating, finally being able to be seen together while outrunning the paparazzi. Two things Technoblade never thought he'd do.

His entire, well, he'd call it a friendship, with the girl had been rough glares and training in abandoned locations. Far into forests where nobody could find them. Alleys where they would bicker but end up laughing anyway. Knowing they couldn't so much as spare the other a kind glance or touch even if they wanted to, there could be a camera to turn the corner at any moment.

Maybe he was shitty for hiding the fact that he was somewhat close to a vigilante from his best friends, but he couldn't risk it getting out. Ever.

Were they friends? That wouldn't leave his mind.

A third thing he'd never imagine happening: jumping onto the Sleepy Boy's roof and opening the top latch with his golden ring. Each Sleepy Boy has a ring with their hero names etched into them, and each ring was made by Awsamdude with his technological prowess to open the doors in the large complex building.

So he unlocked and opened the latch, grabbing Torva's hand and tugging her into the top floor of the skyscraper.

The top floor was entirely one way glass, and he locked the roof behind them.

It was an empty room, the only thing inside of it was a few shelves of medical equipment. This first floor was designed to be a safety development, kind of how he used it just now. He was running, so he opened the latch to the insanely secure building and hopped inside, and due to the one way bullet-proof glass he can see who is coming yet they can't see him.