❦I guess this is alright.❦ (𝐩𝐭 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝟑)

[A continuation of the Highschool AU, in the same universe.]

[TW: Sexual Implication and jokes. Mention of Abuse. Consensual sexual actions.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I think I like this better."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of the biggest mistakes Philza has ever made was handing over the keys to the family van and his summer home to a group of four teens. To make matters worse, he gave his eldest son a envelope containing a weeks worth of gas money and a bit more.

It seems like a good idea of course, Torva had just turned eighteen and who was he to deprive her of a celebration? If Phil was still a kid a roadtrip and private beach house for a week with three close friends seems like a dream. Phil was determined to give the now adult her childhood back, the practical day she turned eighteen he had taken her and all her important belongings away from her brother Badboyhalo. He had quite a few spare bedrooms, and maybe he had just possibly been planning to take her from that disaster of a household for over three years now.

Though who knows, right?

And maybe for the past five years if Bad had called him late at night, asking if Phil knew where Torva was, he would lie for her. He means, he sure knows the girl wasn't in his house most of those times, but Bad didn't have to know that. And if lying for the young girl got her out of a month or two of practical torture, he'd cover for her when she snuck out to parties with his twin sons Techno and Wilbur.

Phil made the decision the second she moved in a month ago, he'd give her every last thing she was deprived of. He prided himself on the fact that he had practically raised her, ever since she became friends with his eldest son Technoblade in elementary school, she'd been in his heart. There's even school pictures of her from her club events scattered around the house with the rest of his children's photos. He had gone to every last school event of hers, every last award ceremony and every last concert. Even picked her up from school with his sons almost every day so she didn't have to go on the bus.

Bad hadn't shown up to one event.

Skeppy a few times though, a close family friend of Bad's.

Either way, Phil wanted to give her just as much as the rest of his kids. So he handed her friend Foolish his van's keys with little remorse, apparently the best driver of the group she chose to bring along. "Thank you Mr.Phil." The boy seemed nice anyway, the shark hoodie had put him off at first, but he sure was polite.

"Oh just call me Phil, mate." Phil smiled to the taller man, Foolish nodding happily and putting the keys in his pocket. "You all be safe now! My phone will be on if you need anything at all!"

Phil waved as the teens piled into the car. Sure they were all technically adults, the age of eighteen hanging over their heads; that did not ease his worries. "We'll be fine Dad!" The pink haired boy called out as he closed the van door, he was sitting in the second row with Torva it seems.

"Promise!" A different brunet called out before getting in the passengers seat, glasses over his eyes and fluffy brown hair on his head. His voice was deeper, almost like Techno's. If Phil recalled correctly his name was Eret. There were plenty of bedrooms in Philza's house, with so many kids he got a large house to fit them all comfortably and then some.

The gods know he could afford it.

As a result, most of the time his kids and their friends chose his abode for sleepovers and general hangouts, and the lords know what else. So Phil was usually able to pick up on who came and went, Foolish and Eret being frequent visitors to stay in a spare bedroom or two; Torva had a shocking amount of friends who spent the night and would hang out with her and his sons.