❦C'mon! Just don't tell Philza!❦

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You can keep a secret, can't you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A small flurry of giggles filled my ears as I sat on the edge of a bathtub, I mean this can't turn out bad, can it?

Two teenagers with way too many boxes of hair dye, might as well go for it.

"Tech come on! I have to bleach it first."

Two brunettes sat in a locked bathroom right as summer break started, both going into senior year. "But what if my Dad catches us?" Technoblade asked the younger girl who just shrugged.

"What will he do? Yell at us for a few minutes? It's worth it for cool hair." She insisted, gesturing for him to sit down in front of her.

He sat down with his back facing her, head in between her legs. "Won't your brother get all pissed at you? Isn't he super strict with this stuff? He absolutely mauled us when he found out we got our ears pierced. You couldn't hang out for months! And he took your phone so we couldn't even talk besides school. It was hell."

He felt her sectioning off his hair, a small brush putting in product that made his nose wrinkle from the smell. "I'm turning eighteen in a few weeks anyway, I'm moving away from the dick the second I can. Phil said he'll let me stay with you until college."

The boy went to turn his head to look at her only for her to lightly hit his shoulder. "Keep your head still dumbass."

He snorted and did as he was told, letting the slightly burning product be applied to his hair. "I'm kind of excited." His voice was pitched up from the normal monotone. She just laughed a bit in agreement, reaching for her phone.

He heard some soft music now coming from the device, sinking into the moment. School is over for the summer so he doesn't have to worry about his grades, he just took his ADHD meds before this so nothing was too overwhelming at the moment, and his Dad wasn't even home right now to catch them. He let his head fall to the side, now resting against her thigh. "If you get bleach on my jeans I'm killing you." She spoke up, making him chuckle a bit.

"I got it." He replied, hearing her huff and continue applying the product.

She finally got all of the chemical in his hair, he supposes he won't be a brunet for long now. He could feel her running her hands through his hair, tugging it every which way to make sure it was evenly distributed. There were no words being exchanged and there didn't need to be. She just now slowly brushed his hair and let the product sit.

"Okay! My turn. By the time you finish dying mine we can wash yours out."

He didn't move, letting his head rest against her leg still. He could feel a hand reach down and cup the side of his face. "C'mon now." She whispered, making him grumble in disagreement.

"We can lay around all day after, it's summer after all. Didn't you want to watch a horror movie with me in your room anyway? I hear there's some new ones on Netflix."

That made him move, sitting up and stretching lightly with a groan. The product burned just a little bit, but not enough to scare him off.

He fully stood up, looking behind to see her already sitting on the ground with a smile. He would kind of miss her brown hair, but red would probably look nice too.

He grabbed the second box of bleach, taking her place on the edge of the bathtub. He had to lean down more to reach her hair but he made it work. "Sit up a bit more." He ordered, opening the box.

"I am sitting up, you're just a tall fuck." She snapped back, making him laugh.

"Oh come on, you love it." He ran a hand through her hair, enjoying the soft brown one last time.