❦Your Love Is My Air.❦

[This takes place half a year before Technoblade proposes in the streamer AU, I mentioned how they had gotten into a single bad argument over Tia becoming friends with Eret once more. Here it is.]

[Hurt/no comfort btw lmao]

[TW! Physical altercation?, verbal argument, some physical ?abuse?]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's not 'Right Person, Wrong Time." It's "Right Person, I Was Just Stupid.""
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tia was laughing in a discord call, the icon with her had been unseen for months and months. Eret was laughing through her headphones, both of them ecstatic.

Many long paragraphs full of apologies later, they finally heard each other's voices for the first time in so long. They weren't mended fully, far from it, but it was something. They were mended enough though, weak stitching holding them together by the seams, strong enough to hold a conversation full of laughter as they made those threads stronger.

"God I missed you!" Tia laughed, leaning back in her chair and taking a sip of water. She was grinning, probably the happiest she's been in a bit. Happiest since she finally moved in with her boyfriend, that day was probably the best of her life. The day they got to organize a shared closet with both of their clothes in it, and introduce their dogs knowing they were the only kids they planned on having. Discussing even getting another together.

"I missed you too, this is nice. We should stream soon, maybe fix our shared lore." Eret spoke softly, voice full of care. She could see his little Minecraft character on her screen building. Eret was still working on making another large castle-like building on the SMP. Tia has given up on helping him twenty minutes ago, just handing her materials to him to do the building. It's never been her strong suit.

"I could maybe drive down soon? You just got that new cat, Goose, right? We should hang out and introduce me to the little guy." Tia could remember Eret's tweets about the new cat, a white cat with apparently a very eccentric personality.

Eret hummed, though his response was interrupted by the sound of Tia's front door opening. "Oh, I think Tech is home." Eret could hear the smile in her voice, and Tech call out after he entered the home. Well- apartment. Apparently they are still house hunting.

"I'm home, beautiful!" Eret could hear the voice, and his heart hurt a bit, but he was still happy by the little squeak he heard from Tia on the other end of the call.

"In here!" She called out, and it took mere moments before Eret heard her door open.

Tia was laughing, the brunet having already ran and wrapped her in a hug the second he entered, laughing. Then a cup of iced tea was shoved in her palms, the lid still on with a label from her favorite cafe. A kiss quickly placed on her forehead. "Stopped by that shop on the way home from the store, know you like the Earl Grey there, two sugars."

She just laughed, taking a sip and then placing the cup on her desk, Tech was standing proudly in front of her. The dogs were asleep in the other room, otherwise she knew they would be barking wildly due to their Dad being home. "Love you." She replied simply, hearing Eret in her headphones.

"You two are so cheesy. Holy shit." He commented, though it was lighthearted.

"Shut up." She replied easily.

"Who are ya talkin' to?" Tech said, standing behind her and resting his hands on her shoulders. She was still in her chair.

She paused, knowing that Technoblade hadn't exactly been fond of Eret ever since she broke up with him. He's had a grudge to say the least, and it only got worse after he started going out with Tia himself, as he didn't enjoy that Eret hurt Tia in the first place. "I'm talking to Alastair, we reconnected." She said, trying to sound as causal as she possibly could.