"Then who will take care of your children?" Y/n questioned.

"My father," Luna responded.

"My mother," Daphne responded too.

"Oh," Y/n smiled. "Do you guys want to play with us?"

"Would love to." Daphne grinned.

As soon as they were supposed to start, Draco was stunned upon seeing too many people in the living room. He found Y/n clapping her hands with excitement whilst Gregory handed her a dart.

"What the fuck are you all doing here?" He yelled, fuming and still holding the food that he had brought. "And what are you all doing?"

All of them winced and saw how furious Draco was.

"Hi, darling." Y/n smiled with guilt. She knows that she wasn't supposed to be playing a game that may cause her stress. It is what the Healer had recommended her, especially when she's a bit fragile. Just one accident and she might lose the baby.

"All of you." He eyed all of them, except Y/n. "Get. Out!"

"But Draco, you're wife was bored." Adrian tried to reason out even though he knows that Draco wouldn't take it.

"If she loses, she'll get stressed," Draco exclaimed.

"We are aware of that. We all already agreed to let her win." Vincent told.

"No!" Draco still didn't agree with them. "All of you. Get out!" He rasped, then called Dobby. "Dobby, show them out please?"

"Will do sir." Said Dobby.

The boys followed Dobby, all except for Daphne and Luna, who didn't seem to get the point that both of them are included.

"You too, Daphne, Luna." Said Draco, raising his brow.

"But—"

"No buts." He cut Daphne off from her sentence, placing the food he bought on a table and pushing the both of them with the boys. But when they reached the entrance hall, Draco saw Narcissa letting Michael and Frances in.

"Why— Why are they all coming here?" He said under his breath.

"Oh, Hi Draco!" Michael smiled. "We—"

"Out!" Draco said immediately. "No visitors today. Come back another time."

"Wait, why?" Frances asked.

Frances never got any answer from Draco as he just slammed the door shut, which made his mother confused about what he was doing.

"Draco, dear, why did you—"

"Y/n might— Mother, you know her hormones. She gets mad or sad easily, especially cry." He uttered. "It may cause her stress."

"Whatever you say, dear." She chuckled, gently patting her son's shoulder and went back to what she was doing.

Draco sighed and walked back to the living room, only to find Y/n with her arms crossed above her baby bump and tapping her foot on the floor.

She was mad.

"Why did you force them to leave?" She glared at him. "They were just cheering me up."

"Then you'll end up crying?" He smirked.

Y/n went speechless, for she knew that this always happens to her during her pregnancy. There were times when she was too happy then end up crying at the end, with reason and no reason. Her mood swings are like her mother's. Her dearest Mama would say that they were so much alike because when she was carrying William and Y/n, she would be like that too.

Then, came out of nowhere, her eyes went glossy, forming tiny dews on her eyes as they started to roll down on her cheeks with her lips quivering. She was already sobbing.

Draco knew this was coming. He always knew it would come. So, he spread arms widely, letting Y/n hug him tightly to be comforted as she cried and melted into his arms.

"I'm sorry..." she sobbed, her voice was muffling because she pressed her head onto his chest, smelling the scent that always comforted her.

"You don't need to," He pulled slightly apart, placing her fingers under her chin and lifting it up as their eyes met with each other. "I got worried. I should be the one apologizing."

"And I'm famished."