Chapter 66

TW: This Chapter may contain mature content. To those who are uncomfortable, you are free to skip it. Thank you!

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

-Draco's POV-

Heading upstairs to her room with feet that seems to be getting weak after the Dark Lord has declared a war, a battle between the Dark and Good Wizards, will be held.

I sighed, pressing my head against the door when I have reached her bedroom. I was sorting things in my mind if I should tell her or not. I didn't want to see pain and sadness in her eyes. I just— I just didn't want her to get anxious.

My hand met the cold metal of the doorknob, twisting it to open the door to her bedroom.

And there I saw her sitting on a stool in front of her canvas and holding a paintbrush. She tilted her head, thinking of what shall she paint and nibbling with her lower lip.

My lips curled up into a smile, seeing that my beloved was trying to figure out what shall she placed on her canvas.

I slowly closed the door and locked it, walking towards her and hugging her from behind.

"Oh, Draco!" She jumped a bit, surprised by my sudden gesture. "You scared me." She chuckled. "How was the meeting?"

"More dreadful than before." I sighed, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"I could tell on how you feel." She sighed, putting the paintbrush down.

"Can you do something for me? A favour." I said in a husky but tired voice.

"Mmhm..." I felt her cheek move, which made me know that she smiled.

I swept her hair that was covering her neck and began planting soft kisses on it. My hands travelled to the front of her shirt, starting to unbutton it, which surprised her.

"Draco," she chuckled. "What are you doing? Aerin may be here any moment." She whispered.

"You agreed to this favour. And to let you know, I have already locked the door and placed a silencing charm in this room, love. Aerin will know that you needed privacy." I told, attacking more kisses on her neck, making her breath shake. "Prove yourself that you're mine." I continued on unbuttoning her shirt and revealed her bosom, covered by her black laced bra.

"Oh, Draco," she moaned. "I'm always yours."

A smirk plastered on my lips and carried her like a bride, placing her down on her bed after I took her shirt off. I climbed up to her, pressing both my knees on the soft foam of her bed whilst her waist was in between my legs.

I unbuttoned my shirt and let it fall off to the ground along with my black coat that always finishes my look.

She ran her hand up almost to my chest, feeling every inch of my muscles that made her breathe quiver while her eyes followed her hand's movement on my abdomen.

I held her hand that was on my abdomen, squeezing it as I hovered over her.

"Be good for me, love." I smiled, sliding the strap of her bra from her perfectly fine shoulder.