Chapter 2

A busy day at the train station, known to be the Hogwarts Express.

Families were bidding their goodbyes to their precious children.

This was the only day that my parents didn't accompany me on the day I leave for Hogwarts.

Draco and I went here together but parted ways upon entering the Hogwarts Express.

I entered the train and tried to find an empty train compartment. I don't have many friends in my house, the only friends I got are Daphne Greengrass, My brother, and one outside the house, Luna Lovegood.

I found an empty compartment at the end and  entered, closing the door from behind me and sat down next to the window.

My eyes caught a glimpse of the wedding ring on my finger. I took it off and unlocked my necklace, taking off its little pendant and exchanged it with the ring then I placed it back around my neck and hid it under my top.

Then, the door was opened and Luna entered.

"Hello," she greeted, taking a seat opposite to mine.

"Hi," I greeted back with not much energy in my voice.

"How's your wedding?" She asked.

She knew that I'm married, for I told her that time when I received the letter from my parents that I'm engaged.

"Gloomy...I suppose." I replied.

"That's sad." Her smile faded.

It's truly sad, especially when I entered the marriage life without love, affection, or even friendship in it. I don't truly know what to do. It's just suffocating whenever I thought of it.

I looked outside of the window, watching the mountains as the train moves.

It's like everything just changed. The atmosphere changed. I don't feel the happiness that I felt when I first arrived here in my first year.

It just suddenly changed in just one evening when one of the champions in the Triwizard Tournament died.

What made this uneasy feeling worst is that I got trapped into this marriage life at a young age.

"Y/n?" Luna placed her hand on mine as flickered my eyes, turning my head to her. "Do not fret. I hope you could find a way out of this."

"I really hope so, Luna. If only there is."

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎︎

It was the same as usual in the Great Hall.

The floating candles were lit up, the ceiling has its evening sky that was managed from Dumbledore's magic, and the long table was filled with food.

I sat by at the end of the table. I couldn't find Daphne anywhere, so I thought she might be late.

I didn't want to join the others, especially the girls who glared at me badly. I was despised in the house I was sorted in and I didn't know what was the reason.

Then my eyes found his.

His eyes were giving me shivers. It was terrifying and cold. I looked away from his eyes immediately and quickly finished the plenty of food on my plate.

I didn't eat much, so I sneaked my way out to the Great Hall, walking my way back to the common room.

The hallway to the dungeons, to where that leads to the Slytherin Common room was, is empty and quiet. No students roaming around, for they are all in the Great Hall eating their supper.

Then, I finally reached the big door of the common room.

"Pureblood..." I spoke the password in front of the large door and it opened.

I entered the wide common room, decorated with green curtains, and dark-colored stuff.

I took a deep breath, smelling the scent that I missed, and feeling the warmth of the room.

A smile crept up on my lips as I made my way to the stairs that leads to the dormitory. As I reached the front door of my room, I twisted the door knob, opening its door and revealed the room that I most love in the school.

I got my own room ever since I was in my 1st year even though I didn't want to. It was my parent's decision. My brother has his own too.

I closed the door behind me and headed to the window, taking a seat from the couch attached to the window that was filled with pillows and a blanket. I wrapped the blanket around me and started to draw something in the pages of my notebook.

I sighed loudly and looked out of the window.

The lake was very beautiful from up here and I quite enjoy this as my everyday view. It helps me to keep away from my anxiousness.

(Knock knock....)

My head turned to the door and saw Daphne opening it and peeking through the small space of the opened door.

"I knew you would be here..." she grinned as she entered the room, walking towards and sat down next to me. "Luna told me that she saw you leaving from the Great Hall."

"Are the other Slytherins back?" I asked.

"No, not yet." She responded. "I haven't entered the Great Hall yet."

"Then, how did you meet Luna?"

"Well, I was on my way to the Great Hall when I saw her with Potter, walking their way to the Great Hall."

"Oh," I turned my eyes back to the window.

I can see from the corner of my eyes that Daphne is wanting to know how did the wedding go. She knew about it too, because she was there when I received the letter from my parents, telling me that they have arranged my marriage to Malfoy. At that time, she knew what I felt. She knows how scared I am from the man.

"Why are you late anyways?" I chuckled, avoiding her from talking about the wedding.

"My evil sister just left me behind," she rolled her eyes. "Said she wanted to catch up with...DRACO." She quoted with her two fingers in each of her hands. "Too sad that she didn't know that he's married...to YOU." She smirked.

I thought it would avoid her from talking about my marriage, but I was wrong.

"Speaking of the wedding, I can tell from your eyes that it didn't go well..." she furrowed her eyebrows. "Well, I know the wedding went well since the Malfoys are known to be as luxurious and perfect, but what I'm talking about is how you felt."

"You read me right, Daph. You read me right." I smiled softly. "It was a sad day."