A sigh left her lips, feeling bored from everything. She doesn't know what to do and she feels lazy to paint something today. So, all she did right now was sit down in the living room for an hour and a half and do nothing whilst waiting for Draco to come home.

Switching to Narcissa's point of view. She heard a knock on the door, hoping that it might be Draco because she has been noticing that Y/n feels lonely and bored. But to her dismay, it was not, it was Draco's friends; Blaise, Theo, Adrian, Vincent, and Gregory.

"Hi, Mrs Malfoy!" Waved Vincent. "Is Draco here?"

"He is not. He left for Diagon Alley earlier." Narcissa told. "You may wait for him if you want."

"We'll sure do wait, Ma'am." Said, Adrian.

Narcissa had led them inside the Manor and led them to the living room, where Y/n was.

"Oh, hello, mother—" Y/n suddenly paused when she caught a glimpse of Draco's friends. "Oh, Hello." She smiled at the boys.

Y/n has also gotten along with Draco's friends, despite the past that had angered her, the past where they followed her using an invisibility spell in Draco's command. She had forgiven them, for she knew that they are only following Draco's orders.

"I'll leave the five of you now. However," Narcissa leaned closer to the five. "You must not ask or do anything to stress her, alright?" She smiled softly and the boys replied with a nod before she left.

The five of them found their way to the chairs and couches, looking at Y/n, who they noticed looked sad.

"Aww, why are you sad?" Asked Theo.

"I'm just bored." She sighed, still rubbing her baby bump gently.

While they were all talking to each other in the living room, Narcissa heard the doorbell ring again, and she proceeded to the door to see who it was.

As she finally opened the door, she expected it to be Draco, but then again, it was not. It was Y/n's friends.

"Good day, Mrs Malfoy." Greeted Luna and Daphne.

"Oh, hello, girls. Please do come in." She moved over, allowing the girls to come inside the house.

"Where's Y/n?" Asked Daphne, taking off her coat and giving it to Aerin, who openly and gladly took their coats and place them on the rack.

"She's at the living room with the boys."

"Boys?" Luna wondered. "That's fascinating. Does that mean the baby is a boy?" She asked, forgetting the fact that Y/n was still in her second Trimester.

"Luna, she's 5 months pregnant." Daphne chuckled.

"Oh," She flickered her eyes. "How come I have forgotten?"

Narcissa had led them to the living room and left them with the boys and Y/n, who seems to be planning an activity to get Y/n out of her boredom.

Blaise was already setting up a dartboard on the wall whilst Gregory set up the darts. The boys knew that it has been a while when she last played dart.

"Hi!" Y/n noticed Luna and Daphne entering the room and stood up to greet them. "Didn't know you guys would visit too?"

"Well, we wanted to see if you're well." Said Luna. "Neville couldn't come today because he had an urgent meeting at Hogwarts."

"So does my husband." Daphne sighed.

Luna has been married to Neville Longbottom for 6 years already and they already have 2 children. And Daphne was married to George Foxhold for almost 5 years and now they are blessed with 3 children.