a ghost

⚠️curse words torture murder⚠️

Its been two years since we adopted James and Natalie. Tony built us a home in a secure location. Bucky had left to go into town for food for us all and him some more plums.

James and Natalie are running around playing with alpine. Alright careful now, we don't anyone getting hurt. Sorry momma. They both say. I laugh. Come here. I say with a smile. They both run up to me and hug me. I love you both so much. I say with a smile.

We love you too momma. They both say.. when will daddy be back? Natalie asks. Soon. I say laughing at how Natalie is a daddy's girl. I hear a knock at the door. Is that dad? James ask.. Y'all go up your rooms and lock the doors okay. I say nervously.

As soon as I hear their doors close I walk up to the door.

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒕...

As I open the door I come face to face with no other than Brock...

How did you find me?? I ask nervously. It wasn't that hard honestly. Brock says with a grin. There's a rumor going around that you have kids, now how is that possible? Brock asks getting closer to my face.

I push him backwards so I can step outside and close the door. That is none of your concern! Now what the hell do you want?! I yell. Isn't it obvious by now! You! I want you! I need you as my partner to take down the avenger's!! Brock yells. Never! I yell.

Fine well do this the hard way. Brock says as he huffs. Another guy comes walking toward us.

душа-soul

No! Yell trying to take control over myself.

демон-demon
пять-5
синий-blue
ад-hell
голод-hunger
страх-fear
The man speaks again,
Пожиратель душ-soul eater.
готов подчиниться- ready to comply. I say as I feel nothing no pain no emotion just emptiness.

Finally some cooperation! Brock yells. Come on baby let's go. Brock says I follow them into the woods and we come across a jet and get on.

~buckys pov~

I pulled up in the driveway and saw Natalie and James run outside.

Daddy! Daddy! They both yell. Hey hey easy what's going on? Where's mom? I ask. Someone showed up a few minutes ago and took her! James says starting to cry. Hey its gonna be okay well find her. I say hugging both if them.

Go back inside and I'll call uncle Steve and aunt Natasha and aunt Wanda. I say trying to calm them down.

I finally get them inside and in their rooms I called Steve.

Hey what's up buck. Steve says. Kat's uhm missing.. I say nervously. What do you mean she's missing?! Nat yells over Steve. I mean I got home and my kids told me someone just took her. I say starting to get frustrated.. Do y'all think its him... Steve says cautiously. Probably was. I say gritting my teeth.

Ask James and Natalie If she was wearing the necklace I got her for her birthday last year. Natasha says.

I run upstairs to their rooms. Hey guys. I say. Yes daddy. Natalie and James says. Do y'all know if mommy was wearing a necklace? I ask them. Yes. Natalie says nodding her head.
Alright. I say hugging them and taking off back down stairs.

Hey they said she was wearing her necklace. I say. Alright we notified Bruce he's trying to track her now. Steve says. Me and Wanda will come watch James and Natalie while you Steve and Sam look for her I'll be there shortly on a jet that you can use. Natasha says.
Alright.. I say as I hang up the phone.