honey moon pt2

⚠️smut cursewords⚠️

~kats pov~ ~dream~

It's Christmas time I'm in the living room in mine and buckys house decorating the Christmas tree with our twin girls Rebecca and Maria.

Daddy pick us up so we can place the star on the tree!! Rebecca and Maria yell with excitement. Alright alright. Bucky says laughing picking the girls up.

Gosh just seeing the three of them together makes me so happy, I'm so happy with my little family. I think to myself. Nat and Steve will be here any minute. I say. Yay aunt nat and uncle steve!! The girls yell. I laugh.

I hear a knock the door. I'll get it it's probably them. Bucky says putting the girls down.
Hey guys. Bucky says opening the door for Steve and nat to come in.

Where's my niece's at? Nat asks excitedly. Aunt nat!! They yell as they run to nat. What no hug for uncle steve? Steve asks placing a hand over his chest acting hurt.
Sorry we love you too uncle steve! The girls say hugging Steve. I walk up to Steve and nat and hug them.

We sit around in the living room talking. Bucky sitting next to me my head laid on his shoulder, nat and Steve cuddled on the couch. We are watching the girls run around with alpine and play.

~end of dream~

I wake up with tears in my eyes. I look up to see bucky already awake. Is everything okay doll? Bucky asks. Yeah. I say sitting up in the bed. Was it a nightmare? Buck asks. No no it was a good dream. I say with a small smile. You wanna talk about it? Bucky asks.

I take a deep breath. We had kids twin girls Rebecca and maria, it was Christmas time and you and the girls were decorating the tree and Nat and Steve came over and we hung out talking and laughing and watching the girls run around and play. I start tearing up. Hey, hey baby shh it's okay. Bucky says pulling me into his chest. I've a had dream like this twice now I say looking down.

I'm so sorry. I say with tears in my eyes. For what? Bucky asks. I can't have our kids, I- I don't know why you married me when I can't have our kids. I say crying. Bucky puts a finger under my chin to make me look at him he wipes my tears away.

Hey look at me it's not like you planned this baby. Bucky says with a soft tone. You got that choice taken away from you doll and I wish I was there to stop them, but like I said before adoption. Bucky says.

We can always adopt baby. Bucky says with a soft tone. What if they end up hating me or what if I hurt them, or I- I. I start stuttering. Baby shhh it's okay, You would be an amazing mom. Bucky says. Plus you haven't hurt me or anyone in a long time. Bucky says.

I'm just so scared and I feel like a failure. I say looking anywhere but his eyes. Doll look at me. Bucky says. You. Will. Be. A. Great. Mom. Bucky says kissing me between the words as he speaks. I love you. I say with a smile. I love you more doll, and we will have a family together. Bucky says.

If you want we can call around and see if there's any kids up for adoption. Bucky says looking down at me. Here? I ask with confused face. Why not. Bucky says with a smile. Gosh why is his smile so perfect and so contagious. I think to myself. Okay. I say with a smile.

Bucky leans down to kiss me. I roll on top of him deepening the kiss. Bucky's hands move down to my ass and he gives them a squeeze. I let out a small moan. He sticks his tongue on my mouth, our tongues glide over each other.