secrets

We finally settled in with Steve, he seems to be okay with me since I help out around the house. I'll help cook clean, whatever he needs help with I'll offer to help to show that he can trust me.

That afternoon we arrived he called some guy named Bruce to get the tracker out of the back of my neck.

I do wear gloves cause I'm scared I'd hurt someone and I wear long sleeves so no one sees my scars.
Steve seems to be coming around more and more.

As each day goes by I start getting memories back. Some that have to do with Bucky or just something from my past like my actual name and what my favorite color is just simple things like that.

I've met some of the avengers since we moved in with Steve. So far I've met Natasha, clint, Tony stark, Sam, Sharon and Bruce.

They all were weary of me at first but I understand why but everyone seems to be coming around and starting to trust me more.

I've noticed Bucky seems to be in a relationship of some kind with Sharon, I would get jealous but its not like he would ever like me the same way that I like him.

Bucky started getting snappy with me or would just roll his eyes at my or mock me. I walked in the kitchen to grab a glass of water and bucky was in the kitchen.

When he saw me walk in he walked out but made sure to bump into me as he walked out spilling my water all over me.

"WHAT THE FUCK BARNES!" I yell at him. "You shouldn't be in the way." Bucky says as he walks out.

I left out to change clothes and came back to finish cleaning in the kitchen.

Steve notice something was off with Me. "Hey what's on your mind KitKat?" Steve asks.
(Thats the nick name Steve gave me)

"Oh n-nothing important." I try to give my best fake smile and he seems to buy it. Cause he just kinda leaves it alone.

I look back over toward Buckys direction and I see that sharon is now sitting in his lap. I start to feel annoyed.

I get up and go outside to get some air there's a trail I normally walk the trail to ease my mind. Steve let me start walking the trail once he started to trust me and noticed I wouldn't just run off.

The trail leads to a lake. I sit on the grass watching the reflection of the sky on the water. So beautiful. I thought.

"Yes it very beautiful." A woman says. I turn my head to see a woman with brownish auburn hair.

"How did you know what I was thinking?" I ask. "My name is Wanda I hear you can read minds so can I." She says with a kind smile.

I return a kind smile. "Where you born with you power?" I asked. "No I was experimented on as well as my brother pietro. But he is just really fast." We both giggle.

"This was nice having another female to talk to not just Natasha don't get me wrong I really like Natasha its just nice having more than one female to talk to also with somewhat same powers." I say nervously.

"I get it, Are you ready to head back dinner is about ready." Wanda says. "Yes thank you." I say.

As we both walk back in the house I go to sit at the table but I see the only seat left is one next to Bucky and Sharon sees and gives me a look. I roll my eyes and go sit at the island.