a surprise

⚠️smut and curse words⚠️

~Buckys pov~
Its been a few months since everything happen with crossbones.

From what I understand they put him in a prison for life but how long will it honestly hold him.. I wish they would have just let me kill him when I had the chance...

Morning comes, I have Kat wrapped in my arms. I always feel so complete with her, I wish she truly knew how much she meant to me.

An idea pops in my head. She use to always talked about how much she wanted to go to the fair and watch the fireworks. I think to myself.

Today is fourth of July I know Tony is throwing party but I think Kat would like this idea. I slowly get out of bed without waking up Kat to go to Nat and wanda.

~Kats pov~

As I wake up I notice bucky isn't in bed I look over to my phone to see it is 10 o'clock in the morning. I get up to grab a quick shower and get dressed.

I head down stairs to see everyone in living room. "Hey, where's bucky?" I ask. "He is cooking." Nat says with a smirk.

I walk in the kitchen, I sit at the table and watch Bucky put food on the plates. He walks up to me with a plate of eggs bacon and toast.

He kisses me on my forehead. "Figured I'd cook breakfast this morning." Bucky says with a smile.. "this taste amazing, thank you Bucky!" I say smiling up at Bucky.

"So whats the plan for today, doesn't Tony normally host a big party with it being 4th of July and all." I state.

"I uhm actually have other plans for us doll." Bucky says. "Really so just me and you have our date tonight?" I ask raising a brow. "Yes is that okay?" He ask, also raising a brow at me.

I smile at him. "Of course it's okay." I say with a chuckle. "Nat, Wanda, wanna help me pick out an outfit for later?" "We'd love to!" Nat and Wanda say with big smiles.

We go back up to my room and look through my clothes. "How come you and bucky haven't just moved into the same room yet?" Wanda asks.

"Some nights I still have nightmares and I just don't want something to happen and hurt him or worse I'm just now getting the power and hunger under control." I state.

"He still has nightmares aswell, I'm always right there for him, humming a lullaby to call him down."

"Haven't you had a nightmare around bucky?" Nat asks. "Not exactly, no but I don't wanna take any chances and hurt him. I say with a sigh.

"I don't think anything would happen and I believe he trusts you completely." Wanda says with a small smile.

"I know he does." I let out a sigh. "How about this?" I ask holding up, Metallica shirt with blue Jean jacket and blue jeans with black vans.

"I think this is perfect." Nat says with a grin. "Yes, I agree pluse it's seems more your style!" Wanda says with a smile.

"Thanks guys it means a lot." I say with a small smile. "We are all for you Kat." Nat says. Wanda smiles at me as they walk out. I start reading a book to kill some time.

"I can't stop thinking about what wanda was saying.. maybe I should just try to move in with Buck I mean I haven't really had a nightmare since we started sleeping over in eachothers rooms." I think to myself.

I walk over to Buckys room and knocked nervously. "Come in!" He calls out from the other room. "Hey Bucky." I say nervously. "Hey doll, is everything okay?" Bucky asks.

"Yes, I think, I hope, I uhm have a question though. I stutter over my words nervously. "What is it doll?" Bucky asks walking up to me.

"How do you feel about us uhm, moving in togther in one of our rooms... like one of us maybe moves our stuff in the others room and just stay togther in that one room?" I ask letting out a breath once I was done talking.