never ending pain

⚠️torture curse words⚠️

I wake up to an empty bed. But before I can worry about anything bucky comes in with food. I wanted to spoil you this morning and hope this makes you feel better so I thought breakfast in bed. Bucky says with a sweet smile.

I love it when he smiles. I think to myself. It's perfect bucky thank you. I say with a smile. We sit in a comfortable silence eating together.

I'll take this to the kitchen and let you get a shower. Bucky says kissing me on my forehead. Okay. I say as I get up and grab some clothes to take to the bathroom. Once I get in the shower I start washing my hair and rinsing my hair out. Out of nowhere I start to feel Excruciating pain throughout my body. I let out a murderous scream and I fall to my knees.

Before I know it bucky comes busting through the door. DOLL! what's going!? Bucky asks pulling me in a hug. I can't say anything except keep screaming in pain.

Bucky picks me up bridal style. I'm taking you to Bruce. Bucky says. That's the last thing I hear right before passing out from the pain. I start to wake up I'm in a white room and I see monitors I start to freak out thinking I'm back at hydra.

Bucky grabs my hand. Hey hey its okay I'm here. Bucky says. I pull into him for hug. The nightmare it was partially a memory. I say crying.

What happen? Bucky asks. Pierce and crossbones said they injected me with something and Pierce has a remote he just presses one button and it causes Excruciating pain and he can control how long it'll last. I say.

Bruce walks in. Whatever he injected you with he was able to disguise it with everything else he's added in you. Bruce says.

When's the last time you've fed on a soul Kat? Bruce asks. I uhm I don't know honestly. I say. Why what's going on banner. Bucky says. Tony comes busting through the doors.

What happen! Tony says. She said Pierce injected her with something and he can control when she feels the pain and for how long she'll feel it. Bucky says.

But he was able to hide it very well in her DNA. Bruce says. We need to get that remote and fast. Tony says. Agreed. bucky says. There's one more thing guys. Bruce says.

What is it? Tony ask. As I was saying before I got interrupted, kKts body is starting to die. Bruce says. I feel bucky tense up.

What? I ask shocked. You haven't felt weird at all not weak or anything? Bucky asks. I'm not sure maybe it has something to do with all the stuff he's put in my body causes me to not be able to feel any symptoms. I say.

I know since Thanos she wasn't suppose to feed for a month or so but it's been 4 years since Thanos. Bucky says.

How did they keep her alive for so long without her dying. Bruce says to himself. We need to look more into her DNA. Tony says. Are you okay with us taking some more blood to look into? Tony asks. That's fine. I say.

Nat and wanda come in. I heard what happen is she okay? Nat asks. I'm fine nat. I say with a small smile. Bucky moves aside for them to hug me. You are not fine! Tony yells in frustration.

What's going on? Wanda asks. She's dying. bucky says quietly. What!? Nat asks yelling. From what we understand she hasn't fed since Thanos. Bruce says.

Nat and wanda starts to tear up. But I feel fine maybe the other stuff he added to my blood is keeping me alive. I say. What if him uses this pain method is what's killing her. Bruce says tap his finger on his chin.

We need to do more research but this pain could be the reason she's slowly dying, it could be damaging her power. Tony says. I've never seen her in pain like this before so it could be possible. Bucky says.