Last Chapter 😌

Start from the beginning

" What is it Dad??? Asked Steve

"See yourself... Officer!!! Said Mr. Rogers smilingly.

" Honeymoon trip to Maldives "
"Honeymoon trip to Switzerland" Said Raj and Steve at a same time.

Mr. Rogers smiled on their excitement and said, "Yes!!! My kids all of you have faced many bad and struggling phases of life. So, it's a gift from us to our kids.... Go and enjoy yourself!!!!

" Thanks dad.... You still remember Panchhi's liking about Switzerland!!! Said Steve grinning.

"Of course I remember, she's my daughter... Don't you forget and Kajal dear!!, Panchhi also mentioned about your craze for beaches to me... So, enjoy yourself dear" Mr. Rogers said affectionately.

*****
The lovely couples left for their honeymoon on the next morning, whereas all the elders went back to India except Mr. Rogers.

The moment, Kajal reached the honeymoon suite booked by Mr. Rogers for them, she's floored.

She's admiring the whole suite in aww when Raj hugged her from behind and asked, "liked it!!!

Kajal turned in his embrace and said, " I love it Raj!!!

Pecking his lips, she went to roam all around.
Though they both are exhausted by the long journey, they just ate and went to sleep.

The next day after breakfast, Raj asked Kajal to change as they're going on the beach.

He's ready in his blue shorts and white vest. He's indulge in his phone, when his eyes come in contact with smooth white legs.

Scanning from down he looked up towards a smiling Kajal, who's looking like a real doll in those denim shorts and pink crop top.

"Aaj lagta hai poore beach ke saare ladke pitenge mujhse!!! Raj said smirking towards Kajal.
(I think all the guys of the beach were gonna have a perfect beating from me)

******
They had a lot of fun on the beach, Kajal was laughing ,splashing water and enjoying just like a kid. She even had a piggy back ride on Raj.

She's asking for everything like cotton candy, ice cream and candies and Raj is fulfilling her every wish.

When they were just walking around the shores, Suddenly Kajal pulled Raj's biceps near her chest and stick to him more ,glaring sideways.

Raj followed her stare and smiled shaking his head because a bit far from them few foreigner girls were gawking him.

Suddenly, he felt a pull on his chin by non other than his teen wife.

"Udhar mat dekhiye!!!! Nazar lagg jaegi!!! Kajal said cupping his face from her right palm.
(Don't look there, their bad sight will fall on you)

Smiling on her innocence, Raj said, " Tum ho na, nazar utarne ke liye!!
(You're there to remove that bad sight)

Kajal smiled proudly on his comment.

They roamed the whole beach from afternoon to evening

While, they re having dinner on their beach side restaurant, Kajal was indulged in her food when she felt that Raj moved much nearer to her and hugged her shoulders tightly.

She immediately guessed it that someone is definitely gawking her, but she's least bothered to find out because she's busy admiring her loveable husband.

When, they were coming back from the beach, Kajal saw a girl of probably Panchhi's age is coming inside the resort with a cute baby in her lap.

Looking at them, Kajal thought something and smiled.