Chapter - 24

Hello, Salaam, Namaskar to all my lovely buddies with lots and lots of love from your Kajal🥰🥰🥰

I'm very happy today🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

A very very big thanks to all of you for reading and sharing my all stories.....

As well as, I want all of you to congratulate me also because my office has launched one of the biggest project of Kolkata successfully after a long hard work. And I'm also a part of it

Thats me 2nd girl from left

Thats me 2nd girl from left... My MD was thanking the audience as we have got a standing ovation for our presentation.

Its me feeling extremely happy😁😁

Now..... Let's enjoy the story.☺☺...

*****
As we have seen in the last chapter that after Kajal's great act ( kissing Raj's cheek) Raj started maintaining distance from her. He went to office before she wakes up and comes only after she slept.

Now... Present...

Raj has started his hide and seek to ignore his wife. Whereas it irritates Kajal to the hell because she started missing him badly being in the same house.

College Canteen....

It's been four days of hide and seek of Raj.

Kavya, Fiza and Kajal were having snacks after constant four lectures. As Fiza was completely pouncing on the food ,unlike her Kajal was still sitting lost.

Fiza poked her with elbow and asked, "what happened hiriye!!!...Missing your Raanjha???

Kajal pouted sadly and said, " Woh mujhe ignore kar rahe hai... Phir se!!!. Rozz mere uthne se pehle office bhaag jate hai aur mere sone ke bad hi ate hai.... Pta hai pichle char dino se maine unki shakal bhi nhi dekhi hai "her voice cracked in the end.
(He started ignoring me again, daily he went office before I woke up and comes only after I fall asleep.. You know I didn't saw his face from four days)