Chapter - 35

Hello, Salaam Namaskar my ⭐⭐⭐starry buddies.... Very Sorry for this late update...

But what to do... This work from home just sucks 😖😖😖

It's a very bad time now... But i believe in my Kanha.... He'll make every thing right.

.. But till then please stay at home to avoid these deadly viruses...

Kyuki darr apna nahi apno ki zindagi ka hai.... 😔😔😔

But dont worry... Nothing will happen.. God is Great 😎😎😎

Happy Reading☺☺

In the previous chapter we've seen that Kajal was very tensed about her preponed exam, but when Raj consoled her, she get relaxed.
Mrs. Mathur came to take Kajal with her . Kajal do wanna stay with her family but she didn't want to go far from Raj.... She thought that he'll stop her, but to her dismay Raj didn't put a single word in protest. This angered Kajal and she left with her mother in extreme anger.

Now Present.....

It is said that distance make love more stronger.... But how??
Let's see...

Mrs. Mathur looked towards her angered daughter and innocent son in law. She thought, "If I m not wrong... they started falling for each other but!!! Ab tak iss rishte me sirf pyaar hai... Ikraar aur adhikaar ab bhi baki hai..... Only distance can bring those feelings.

She smiled thinking that and took Kajal with her.

Raj was standing like a statue on the stairs looking towards the main gate.

" Why was she crying!!!
Did she felt bad that I didn't stop her...
But how can I?? And why will she even listen to me !!!
But she's crying and it's not good!!!

Raj's thoughts broke when Marian Auntie called him. He looked towards her with a blank face.

"Ain't you getting late Raj baba!!! Mariam auntie asked. Raj only nodded at her and left for office.

*****
Kajal was sitting silently in the car looking outside the window.

Mrs. Mathur looked towards her and thought, " She's still a baby , getting hurt so easily.... But I also know about her affection for her loved ones... She'll not stay offended with Raj for much time.

*****
The moment Kajal entered her house, her father hugged her tightly.

"Hows my princess!!! Said her dad pulling out of the hug.

" Rocking as usual... Kajal answered with a fake cool expression.

Before her father could say anything, Kavya imerged from back and hugged Kajal tightly.

"Kajal!!! From now on we'll study, eat and sleep together... It'll be too much fun" Kavya said excitingly.

Kajal just smiled lightly. Kavya sensed there only that her bestie is tensed, but she didn't react.

"Okay.. Girls.. Go to your room and Kajal.. I'm gonna make your favorite chowmein" Mrs. Mathur said and went inside the kitchen.

Kavya dragged Kajal in the bedroom . She turned towards her bestie and said, "Now tell me!!!

" Tell you what?? Kajal answered dryly.

But after Kavya gave her the no nonsense look, Kajal sat on the bed by holding her head. She said, "kavya... Please try to understand yaar.. I'm very annoyed now.. I'm feeling my head is gonna burst anytime"