Last Chapter 😌

Hey!!!!!!my St⭐⭐⭐⭐ry buddies 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩.......

Here I come with the last chapter of yours favourite story, MY TEEN WIFE👰

An ending always should be happy and beautiful, and I've tried my level best to make this last chapter more beautiful followed by a most beautiful epilogue 👍👍👍

Believe me buddies, just like all of you I'm also feeling a pain to say goodbye to our great couple, but what to do..... Love story complete karne ke liye  .. The end to karna padega na..... So.....!!!!!!!!

Enjoy yourself
Happy Reading ☺☺☺

********
In the previous chapter, we've witnessed the unison of the blessed couple. So, let's enjoy the starting of their new story😋😋😋😋

Now, Present......

4:01 am

Kajal is constantly admiring her handsome husband, who's sleeping on her chest, hugging her like a cuddle bear.

Thinking about their strange but unique story, she smiled and starts tracing her left hand index finger on Raj's facial features.

"I must have done some great deeds in my past life, may be that's why God has blessed me with him" Kajal thought and smiled on her thoughts sighing heavily.

"It's very creep to stare someone like this Mrs. Saxena!!! Raj said smilingly without opening his eyes.

Kajal grinned on his comment and said, " It's creep to stare someone else not your own husband Saksena Sahab!!!
And dont blame me for checking out my love, he looks so hot and tempting in his morning look that i just can't hold myself back "

Raj opened his eyes and looked towards her darkly.

Pushing her down, he came on top of her and said, "Panga le liya Kajal!!!! Subah subah panga le liya tumne...ab tum gayi!!!!!!!!
(You messed with me in the morning, Kajal . Now you're gone)

Saying this, he rubbed his head on her throat make her laugh out loud he joined her in the laughing session but after few moments started sucking her neck again and she pulled him more towards herself gripping the hairs of his nape and thus began the another session of the passionate love making.

*******

After, their morning romance, Raj was gawking his teen wife with a charming smile, who's sound asleep after their second round.

Her bridal makeup is long gone, but she's still having the natural glow of a newly wed bride. Her smudge sindoor and black beads of the mangalsutra on that creamy swan like neck is taking his breath away.

Raj kissed her forehead and murmured smilingly, "My teen wife... My doll!!!

*******

After, the dreamy wedding night and blissful morning, the newly wed couples are having their brunch in the dining hall.

On this side, Kajal and Panchhi were curling in a shyball, whereas on the other side, Raj and Steve were enjoying their expressions with victorious smirk.

After their much teasing brunch, they joined their parents.

Mr. Rogers clear his throat to gain everybody's attention and said, "First of all, I wanna thank Raj for this beautiful wedding for our kids and also Mr. Mathur for giving me such a lovely daughter"

Panchhi and everyone smiled wholeheartedly on his words. He continued, "So!!! Now I wanna give something to my kids....

Mr. Roger said and passed two envelopes to Raj and Steve.