Chapter - 6

Hello, Salaam Namaskaar🙏🙏🙏 to all my bestest buddies from yours loveliest Kajal😋

After coming to Raj's mansion, Kajal is still cold to him...

How's gonna be the future of them... And what's gonna happen now... 😉

Let's see
Happy Reading ☺☺☺

*****

GHAR (Raj's Mansion)

Before Raj could make her introduce to her new home, Kajal choose her room by herself and shut the gate on his face.

Raj being a true gentleman understands her state and didn't mind her coldness....

But the truth is that he didn't know about the irritating devil inside her....

Though she's the youngest child... She's much pampered by everyone.
So turned out to be a little stubborn.

Kajal slept for a long time as she didn't get proper sleep last night in her inlaws house.

The moment she woke up she saw the time.... It shows 1:52 pm. Her stomach growled audibly.

"I must eat something... I'm starving"....

Kajal moved out of her room.Coz she didn't heard Raj before. It took her nearly 10 mins to find the kitchen.

She went in Aww to look at the splendid mansion of his.

" Arey Kajal.... Uth gayi.... Aao khana tayyar hai"..... Raj said with a smile.
(Hey you woke up.. Come the food is ready)

She went forward and made a horrible face after finding khichdi in it.

Raj scratch his neck and said, "Actually.... I can't cook anything apart from khichdi"

Kajal sniggered at him and said, "As if I wanna know....

She went out and ordered double cheeze Chicken lasagna.

When her food arrrived she went inside her room with it... Without even looking at Raj, who was waiting on the dinning table with the hope the she'll at least join him.

" Why you're feeling hurt Raj.... This ignorance is nothing new for you".... He said and smiled sadly.

*****
Kajal didn't had food at night, Raj even knocked at door twice but she snapped at him angrily, "Go away... For God sake... Leave me alone".

Actually she's crying that moment on her fate, her mother called her thrice but she didn't responded her call.

" Why papa... Why mummy.. Why did you both did this..... Di escaped but I had to bear the punishment... Now I can't love anyone... I can't enjoy the life of a young spinster..... You both spoiled my life..... I can't even share a room with that "briefcase"
( here by breifcase she meant Raj😂)

Murmuring all these to herself she went to sleep.

*****
Tomorrow morning she woke up and sit panicked by watching a new but big room.... Suddenly she remember that she's married now and she's at her husband's house.

She went to the washroom to freshen up. While coming down the stairs she noticed Raj was talking on phone with his breakfast plate in front of him.
The morsel was still in his hands and he's briefing his employ on phone.

She shook her head and thought in mind, "whatever the life before marriage stayed the same after it... Before I saw papa like this.... Now my so called husband"