Chapter - 40

Hello, Salam Namaskar my starry buddies from yours lovely Kajal🤩😍

I'm back with the next chapter, not only a chapter but a blasting 💥💣point....

But how ... Let's see

Happy Reading😃😃😃

******
In the previous chapter Raj proved himself to be a complete idiot , when he saw Karan and Kajal hugging and misunderstood the situation. He felt hurt, broken and what not, but again he decided something very hazardous for their marriage ....but what?? And when???

Read to know...

Now Present....

Kajal felt that her heartbeat stopped for that moment when Raj declared his foreign trip.

She took deep breath and said, "but Raj!!!.... Suddenly..

" It's quite important... I need to go"Raj said looking towards his plate with a cold expression.

Kajal felt really hurt facing his cold expression towards her  , but still she gulped and said looking down, "Apne Jane ka faisla to karlia... Yeh socha !!ki apke bina main kese rahungi!!!
(You've decided to leave, but you ever thought that how I'm gonna stay without you)

Her innocent but desirable words softened his expression. Raj looked towards his cute teen wife, who has stopped eating and looking down with glassy eyes.

He kept his spoon down and said softly, " It's really important Kajal.... Beside you're not alone here...... Mummy, papa, kavya, fiza and... Other people are also there for you "

Note the sarcasm buddies... Other people.... 😡😡

"So what... They were then also when I was at mummy's house. But still I was devastated, because what  I want is..........You!!! Not them" Kajal said looking at him with teary eyes thinking that he's calling her Kajal, not doll.

"You're making me weak doll... Don't make it harder for me!!! Raj thought and wipe her tears saying, " Don't worry Everything will be okay... I promise "

Kajal smiled cutely at him after he wiped her tears. She stood up from her chair and went near him. Raj was looking at her all the time thinking what she's doing.

Kajal came near him and sat on his lap like before, putting her legs on either side and hugged him tightly.

Raj started getting shivers whenever she did that.....

Kajal was nuzzling her nose in his neck mumbling, "main bhi chalu apke saath!!!
(I'll also go with you??)

Raj cleaned his throat to digest her words, because her warmth has literally paused his brain.

After composing himself, Raj said softly, " No!! You can't go because you've just finished a sem.... There's much more to learn now for next sem... So you should stay here only... Okay!!

He cooed her like a kid. When he shake her shoulder to broke the hug, she didn't.

"Kajal... Kajal!!! Raj said shaking her.

" Hmmmm.... Kajal hummed back nuzzling her nose more on his neck.

She kissed his earlobe and asked sadly, "Ae Saksena Sahab!!! Wahaan jakar apko meri thodi si yaad to ayegi na.....
(Mr.Saxena, you'll miss me a little bit there???)

Raj become stunned on her words.

" Her words are making me more and more confuse"Raj started thinking suspiciously.